Vol. 4 Chapter 1 - I picked it up without even realizing it

4. I picked it up without even realizing it.

Penny exclaimed as she peered through the curtains to see what was going on outside.

“Madame has returned!”

“Already?”

“What do you mean already, My Lady? The Commander is already enraged?”

Camilla has returned from her hunt.

It was because Cedric, who was enraged about a feud with the Grandson, sent a guy to chase her.

“Does my uncle still consume a lot of alcohol?”

“Yes. Not only My Father, but I, too, My Lady, am quite concerned.”

“Really?

Doesn’t he like it? Since he’ll be receiving more orders?”

“My lady, you really.”

Penny had a bitter smile in response to my joke.

Penny was the daughter of one of the West’s most delectable breweries.

Although the scale is not very large, Selina’s biological mother had given Penny’s father the exclusive right in the Count’s territory for his brewery.

“Madam will go to the Grandson family and beg them, right?”

The Old Count Grandson, who fell in the garden, was still unable to get up.

Camilla’s rejection would have been more humiliating for him than injuring his fragile body.

It seems that you still don’t know my mother, Penny.’

She’s not the kind to do anything like that.

Camilla and the butler were spotted exiting the carriage and entering the main castle through the window.

“Heum……”

“I’ll have to prepare myself to be hit.”

“Go and get my uncle.”

“My Lady, to your room?”

“Yeah, there’s something I must tell him.”

Penny seemed perplexed, but she quickly left without asking any further questions.

“I’ll be right back!”

She now seemed to feel that all of my orders were reasonable.

Penny’s attitude toward me had changed from the outset, which was good to see.

While I was pleased with Penny’s development, I felt pity for Cedric, who was still ignorant.

* * * * *

“My Lady.”

Not long after Penny left, William announced someone’s visit.