Vol. 11 Chapter 3 - The Heretic's Possession

Thud. Rolling-

Suddenly, my hands trembled, and I dropped the healing stone on the floor, clutching the window frame to steady myself.

“My Lady!”

William quickly supported me.

“I need… water…”

I pointed at the table with water by the window, and he rushed over to get a bottle of water.

My throat was parched, and I couldn’t reeonnit taking a sip.

I spilled half of it while drinking, but my thirst didn’t easily subside.

“My Lady, should I call a doctor? Is this because of me? Is this because you are trying to heal me?”

He blamed himself, anxiously asking as if he were about to jump out of the window.

I weakly shook my head.

‘Something’s not right.’

His injuries were clearly minor trauma, so why did it take so much effort to heal them?

It was different from before.

When I healed Valhail, he had severe wounds, and I was able to heal him with much less effort.

‘At that time, it wasn’t like this.’

What happened to me?

As I looked down resentfully at the black stone tumbling at my feet, I could barely calm my gasping breath.

Sigh… I have a favor to ask, William.”

“Yes, please tell me!”

He was ready to pick the stars from the sky.

I think he felt sorry for me because he thought I had overexerted myself while treating him.

‘Then this is good.’

I could ask him something Fiona hard to accomplish.

“Can you get me some of Adrian’s hair? At least five strands.”

“Adrian’s hair? That’s… yes, I understand!”

That was a quick response, no questions asked.

‘Good job, Husky.’

“I will go get it right away.”

“Wait.”

Husky seemed enthusiastic to have a task after a long time.

I smiled with satisfaction and handed him the magical tool I received from Zachary.

“Keep this safe for me. Do you know what it is?”

“Yes!”

Though he didn’t seem entirely sure, William dutifully accepted the magical tool from me.

With our business concluded, I sent him off and headed for the bed to rest.

However, as soon as I lay down, someone knocked on the door quite vigorously.

Bang, bang, bang!

EonniEonni! Let’s have breakfast together!”

“My Lady, you shouldn’t do this. Lady Selina is resting now.”

Eonni! What did you do last night? Why did you come in so late? Where did you go? Come out for a bit!”

…… Will you please let me rest?