Vol. 5 Chapter 16 - Finding The Missing Tyrant

“Are you going to evict her? For the time being, leaving Selina alone is……”

“Do you think I’m stupid?”

Unexpectedly, Selina’s wounds had not healed.

So she should cover it thoroughly.

The beaten marks on the calves were visible through the ragged fabric of the ragged dress.

Selina didn’t even go out, and she had no idea how to dress up because she was a rigid douche.

When Selina lived in the annex, Camilla couldn’t tell even if she went around like that, but since she was in the Countess’ bedroom of the main castle, she seemed to stand out to the employees.

There was a terrible rumor going around that Camilla was abusing Selina.

“Make sure the things below are well done.”

“I’m working on it.”

Camilla is feeling better thanks to Ruben, who has been rubbing her feet so tirelessly.

“Sigh, I’m going to be a mother once more.”

Camilla must find a new marriage partner for Selina. She needs to send Selina out as soon as possible to reclaim her bedroom.

Camilla, her head cocked, cast an arrogant glance at Ruben, who was carefully rubbing her feet.

“Take it off.”

“……Since there are still a few people coming and going from the annex, shouldn’t we be quiet now?”

“Do I need to say it again?”

Ruben arose quietly and began unbuttoning his shirt.

A secret relationship that no one knows about has already lasted 20 years.

Camilla could only be herself in front of Ruben, her childhood friend.

Her white feet moved like snakes, ravaging the lover’s naked body.

“Ruben, make me feel good.”

Under his master’s orders, he bowed his head like a dog.

⇺⇺⇺⇼⇻⇻⇻

“Where…… have you been?”

“I’ve been to the border.”

“With that body?”

“Yes.”

I was taken aback by Cedric’s calm demeanor.

‘Now that I see him, he’s no different than a bulldozer.’

I was wondering where he had gone when Franz informed me that Cedric had not been seen in his bedroom since the evening.

But he rode alone to the border on horseback with that unhealed body.

“Did you meet the barbarians?”

“Yes.”

The conversation didn’t seem to go well, but Cedric’s complexion was unusually bright.

“They said that they couldn’t believe us.”

Until three days ago, the White Eagle Knights and the barbarians were at odds.

Reconciliation could not take place overnight.

“However, it was something I wanted to believe.”

Cedric thoroughly explained the situation to me.