Vol. 3 Chapter 5 - Please Put Your Imprint On Me

Valhail Castaques.

“You already know it, don’t you? I’m sure you’ve heard it.”

I expected the Raven to tell him.

The warlike Raven would not have committed suicide without pointing his sword at him if it hadn’t been for it.

“I’m not familiar with the name. It isn’t mine.”

Did he really know nothing?

It was unknown if Valhail lost his memory while being tested at the temple or if he came in the empire with his memories erased from the beginning.

In <Bound of Salvation>, he was from the southern kingdom, who did not have much relative importance. There was no mention of what he was going through.

He, too, didn’t seem to place a high value on his own history or forgotten memories.

“So you give me a name.”

As he said that, I stared at him.

“Hmm.”

Valhail was most likely pushed aside or betrayed by the royal family during the power struggle.

He would not have been put into an enemy country with his memories erased if it hadn’t been for that.

Even before the end of the war.

I was busy handling what was in front of me, so I didn’t intend to intervene in his complicated past.

In addition, it was a story that did not appear in the original.

“Are you wounded in any way? According to what I’ve heard, you saved my uncle’s life.”

I changed the subject and turned to face him.

“Is your body still in the same condition as I treated you?”

“Yeah.”

He remained unaffected even when I turned the subject as I would like.

I even wondered if he was the ferocious man in the quarantine room.

“Show it to me.”

He stiffened when I glanced up at him right in front of him, as if embarrassed by the bold request I made.

However, as he realized I was serious, he quickly drew his cloak.

Tap, tap…… he unbuttoned his shirt one by one as he glanced down at me.

He lowered his hands after releasing the last button, as if telling me to do anything I wished.

I took a step closer and gently leaned against the exposed side of the tunic.

I was still astounded by his excellent body when I glanced at it again.

I examined his bulging neck, collarbones, shoulders, chest, and abs with my eyes and hands as gently as possible.

There were no wounds in the sleek, firm physique that came close to touching my fingertips.

It was perfect.

I stroked his body with arrogance, as if I were an artist inspecting his own sculpture, yet he didn’t condemn me for being impolite.

“Can you promise that you will not be hurt in the future?”

When I looked him in the eyes and asked, he answered sheepishly once more.

“I promise.”

It was then.