Vol. 4 Chapter 2 - I picked it up without even realizing it

‘What are you waiting for? Just beat me hard!’

Because I’m all set to get beat!

I was hoping to hear more from her, but Cedric was on his way.

To irritate Camilla, I shook off my arms, which had been held by the maids.

I mean, I was going to do it anyhow…… but the maids’ strength was no joke.

“Laura, Sandy.”

“Yes!”

“Yes, Madam!”

Ah… so these maids’ names were Laura and Sandy. I better remember their names.

“I’ll have to punish Selina for dishonoring the family name. Pull up her skirt.”

The maids then yanked me up and shoved me against the wall, lifting the hem of my dress to my thighs.

They moved with such skill, as if they’d done this many times before.

“M-M-Mother……!”

The cool air blew against my bare thighs and calves.

“As I’ve mentioned before, you’re the face of our family. But I can’t believe you’ve done anything so heinous.”

Camilla stood behind me, wielding a small whip.

“Your promiscuity has caused issues in the Grandson family, so you should pay for your misdemeanors.”

“M-M-Mother, it wasn’t……!”

“I’m only going to hit you 20 times.”

Camilla began hitting enthusiastically, sliding back and forth between my thighs and calves as if she were a drummer.

‘Eugh, this hurts like hell.’

Ha, even though all I preferred was for her to slap me on the cheek.

Because if I’m slapped in the face, it’ll be noticeable!

Camilla, on the other hand, who values my beauty, never touches my face.

What’s the purpose of being hit if the wound isn’t noticeable?

Oww, Mo-mother…… Ouch!”

I feigned to fall backward as I wailed and yelled.

Ahh……!”

The maids who were pressed against my back then began pinching my arms.

“Lady, can’t you just get up now?”

“You’re now being punished, Lady!”

Camilla’s whipping stung like hell, but the maids’ pinching and twisting of my skin was far worse.

It was then. Outside the door, there was a murmur.

It was unmistakably Cedric.

“……why is that old man late……”

I could barely hear what was being spoken outside.

It would be wonderful if I had been slapped down by now if I wanted to create a dramatic scene.

Unable to get rid of my greed, I twisted myself as hard as I could.

A hand flew into my face at the same time.

“I mean, Lady, just remain still!”

One of the maids, whether it was Laura or Sandy, was the one who did it. That maid slapped me in the face when she stopped shoving my shoulder against the walls.