Chapter 43 - Prom Pt. 2

A/n: Weekly (or more) updates starting today!! enjoyy!!

_____________________

TW: Mentions of alcohol, underage drinking, swearing, fighting

_____________________

Chapter 43

June 30, Wednesday

No one's POV

Nate stood with Kathrin, Jeremy, and Dylan, waiting for Maeva and Sienna to arrive. Girls being girls, the pair decided to get ready together, then make some sort of grand entrance. Though because they had more things to do whilst getting ready, they arrived later than the others.

Eventually, they did walk through the gym doors, revealing themselves all dolled up; Maeva wearing a shoulderless white dress with a slit going up to her thigh, and Sienna wearing an off-white low-cut v-neck dress that was skin tight and had a sort of silver pattern on it.

Maeva's outfit

Sienna's outfit

Sienna's outfit

Nate was amazed. Maeva has done it again, shocking the blonde boy with her sheer beauty. It has always surprised him how she could look so flawlessly pretty, even when she didn't have her hair done or makeup on. Maeva was the most beautiful person on this planet in his opinion.

Blue eyes still wide, lips still parted, he felt himself slowly inching closer to Maeva; who, along with Sienna, were striding over to the table where they stood.

"Wow-- you-- you look.. gorgeous." Nate exclaimed, voice higher than he intended, lost for words as he admired the girl. Maeva felt a blush growing on her tanned cheeks, a bashful smile spread on her face. "Thank you." The Renolds girl murmured, biting on the inside of her cheek.