Chapter 50: Anticipation

July 11th, 1893

Garreth waved farewell to the last customer before his break, who was on their way with several wiggenwelds and essence of dittany. It was pretty interesting to him that his role in the battle of Hogsmeade had made him rather renowned in the region for healing potions. Apparently bringing two people back from the brink did wonders to the reputation as a potions master.

Not that he was keen to keep testing that theory.

He sighed and took his heavy store smock off for now, setting a sign in the window of the shop to say he'd be back in a while before locking the door. It was always slow in the early afternoon, anyway. After a quick check on the potions brewing in the back he happily made his way through the back door that led into the house, finding Anne sleeping on the couch, her arm hanging off the side.

He smiled warmly and walked over to move her arm up so she would be more comfortable, but made a soft sound when she stirred from her sleep. He hadn't meant to wake her.

She smiled up to him softly and Garreth couldn't help a smile back, reaching down to move a piece of hair from her face affectionately.

"Hello sweetheart." He said softly, rather liking the soft look she had when she'd just woken up.

"Taking a break?" She said softly, and sat up with a grunt, putting a hand on her stomach with a deep sigh once she was sat up on the couch.

He sat down beside her and wrapped an arm around her, letting her lean against him. "Yeah, I wanted to see how you were doing. You were so tired yesterday."

Anne rested her head against his shoulder before making a soft hum and turning toward him more, kissing his shoulder and running her hand along his chest. "Travel was tiring. It's nice to be home alone again, though." Her hand shifted along his shirt, her palm running along his abs gently.

Garreth looked down to her with a raised brow in surprise. "Feeling a bit frisky again, are we?"

"We haven't done anything for almost a week." Anne pouted dramatically. She was almost always horny during this pregnancy, it was driving her crazy!

"Well, I can't leave my lovely wife unsatisfied, now can I?" He grinned over to her and ran his hands along her curves, letting out a soft sound at how plush she felt now that she'd gained a bit more weight during the pregnancy. He rather liked the thicker curves.

Anne grinned excitedly and stood up from the couch quickly, hiking her skirts up to untie her underdrawers and let them fall to the ground. When he reached down to start unbuttoning his pants she swatted his hand away with a wicked little smile.

"Oh, in that kind of mood?" Garreth said with an excited gleam in his eye.

She leaned down and used a hand against his chest to push him back against the couch before she kissed him with a soft moan against his lips. "Shut up while I get my fill of you." She whispered against him huskily.

"Yes ma'am." Garreth said breathlessly, staying back against the couch as she unbuttoned his shirt, pushing it open to kiss along his chest.

She finally got to his pants and hummed happily while she unbuttoned them, his cock already hard as she took it into her hand and stroked along it gently. "So excited already." She purred.

"You always rile me up." Garreth smiled as he leaned his head back against the couch with a rough moan as she licked along his length.

"I do enjoy it." Anne giggled, looking up at him to watch his reactions as she licked along him, before taking him gently into her mouth. She bobbed along his length with a low moan at the taste of him, hearing his harsh groans and savoring every reaction from him.