Emily the were-bunny

Backstory: Because she was approaching 13 years old and didn't want to look like a child forever, Emily "borrowed" a spell book  to look for a spell to make her a flesh rabbit again

Backstory: Because she was approaching 13 years old and didn't want to look like a child forever, Emily "borrowed" a spell book  to look for a spell to make her a flesh rabbit again. She found one spell but, since she wasn't too skilled in using dark magic, the spell went awry in many different ways.

First, she felt very sickly. Emily didn't question this because she read that a consequence of casting the spell was nausea.

Second, Emily's gloves ripped, showing her claws. This greatly concerned Emily, wasn't the spell supposed to get rid of them?

Third, her claws and arms turned from silver metal to purple fur. Emily thought that meant that the spell was working, but then things got even weirder.

Fourth, she felt her bones stretch, making Emily taller, hurting her and ripping her clothes. This worried the girl, but she tried to tell herself that it was because she was robotised as a late toddler, yeah, that was it!

Fifth and finally, she unleashed a horrifying howl. It was then that Emily fully understood that the spell had failed.

She collapsed to the ground and fell fast asleep. Hopefully she would open her eyes and this whole thing will be a bad dream... She hoped.