Knuckles approves Danganronpa ships (featuring Spirit)

Spirit: Dad, I need your help approving ships again!

Knuckles: (takes a sip of coffee) You have my attention.

Spirit: (shows a picture of Komaru and Toko)

Knuckles: Awww! What an adorable ship! (Stamps) Approved!

Spirit: (shows a picture of Hifumi and Sakura)

Knuckles: Look at her, she was once so proud. (Gives the picture back to Spirit) I don't want you showing such an atrocity to me again!

Spirit: (tears the picture) Yes, Daddy. (Shows a picture of Kyoko and Togami)

Knuckles: Hmm, I dunno...

Spirit: Ok, how about this? (Shows a picture of Kyoko and Makoto)

Knuckles: (claps) Excellent ship! Approved!! (Stamps)

Spirit: Uh huh? How about this? (Shows a picture of Monaca and Junko)

Knuckles: No! (Writes on some paper and stamps) It's now illegal to use this ship!!!!

Spirit: (pulls the picture away) Ok, ok, how about this? (Shows a picture of Junko and Mukuro)

Knuckles: (stamping repeatedly) No ship! No ship! No ship! No ship! NO SHIP!!!!

Spirit: (waves her hands) Ok, I'm sorry, this is the last one with Junko in, promise. (Shows a picture of Junko and Hajii)

Knuckles: Don't know the man, no time to learn who he is, approved. (Stamps) What's next?

Spirit: (shows a picture of Hajime and Chiaki)

Knuckles: Oh, that's totally getting approved! (Goes to stamp, but sees he's out of ink) Chaos damn it! Not again!

Rogue: (enters with a new vile of ink) I could hear your stamps from upstairs.

Knuckles: (kisses Rogue and stamps before giving the picture back to Spirit)

Spirit: Alright! Now how about this? (Shows a picture of Sonia and Gundam)

Knuckles: (happily) Approved~! (Stamps)

Spirit: One more. (Shows a picture of Monotaro and Emily)

Knuckles: (stamps, his left arm now white) Approved.

Spirit: (cheerfully) Thank you, daddy! (Kisses him on the hand)