Monica proposes to Emily (Boom)

Emily: (wraps her arms around Sonic and cries)

Sonic: Hey, hey, hey, (hugs Emily and rubs her back) What happened, sweetie?

Shadow: (looks behind her) And where is that Taro boy?

Emily: (through tears) We lost the army... and Taro... he's... (cries louder)

Sonic: (hugs Emily tighter and lifts her up)

Shadow: If you lost Monotaro... that means... (To everyone) Monica is coming! Run and hide in the forest! We'll buy you as much time as we can!

Knuckles: That's great, cause we're almost out!

All villagers: (run away)

Emily: (wipes her tears) You two should go too. I know how to talk to Monica.

Sonic: (shakes his head) Sorry, kid, but we can't do that, we're family.

Shadow: Exactly, I don't plan on leaving you ever again, Little Miss.

Emily: (smiles) Thanks, Daddy and Papi. (Hugs them, then hops down) Now let's go kick Monica's butt!

Monica: (curtsies) Princess Emily, as brave and pretty as ever

Monica: (curtsies) Princess Emily, as brave and pretty as ever. (Scowls) Oh, you brought demons with you.

Emily: You're one to talk. (Points at Nagito)

Nagito: (waves) Hey, Princess!

Monica: He's not important. (Pulls out four Chaos Emeralds) What is is that I have five of the seven Chaos Emeralds in my possession.

Emily: (scoffs) If you're gonna use them, then use them now! (As a blue shield of Chaos energy forms around her and her parents) I'm ready!

Monica: (giggles) You're funny, Emmy. I stole the Chaos Emeralds for us. I guess you can say, Love makes a girl come out of her shell. (Laughs nervously)

Emily: (tilts her head and drops her shield) Huh?

Shadow: (confused) Was that meant to be a pick-up line?

Sonic: (laughs) I can come up with better in my sleep!

Monica: (growls) I told you that line was dumb, Mr Servant!

Nagito: (thumbs up) You're doing great, Monica.

Monica: (sighs) Anyway, (smiles at Emily and drops to her knees) Emily, fair enchanting flawless Emily, I want us to be together, so we can rule this island as a couple. So, will you have the honour of being my bride?

Emily: (angrily) Being your BRIDE?! Are you insane?! I will NEVER marry you!!!

Monica: (smirks) Are you sure? (Points behind Emily) GET THOSE DEMONS!!!!

All Warriors of Hope: Yes, Great Mage! (Grab Sonic and Shadow and put guns to their heads)

Emily: (gasps) DADDY! PAPI! (To Monica) Stop, Monica, this is cruel!!!!! I-I-I'll marry you! Just please don't hurt my dads!!!!!

Monica: (To the warriors) Let em live.

All warriors: Aw! (Move away from Sonic and Shadow)

Monica: (seductively) You have my word, Emily. (Picks up Emily and laughs evilly) Let's have a royal wedding!!! (Runs into Big Bang Monokuma, carrying Emily with her)

Sonic: (to Shadow) Take care of the village. I'll be back with Emily as soon as I can. (Runs away)