If Adam was a gamer

Jules: I can't believe you are the whole venison by yourself!

Aleena: I can, I slept for a whole week afterwards.

Jules: Man, I wish I could sleep when I was alive. I was so tired all the time. (Kicks a rock) Except when I tried to fall asleep, I just couldn't. I just wanted to sleep, Aleena. I took way too much Nytol that made me tired all the time.

Aleena: Oh Jules. (Wing hugs him) I'm so sorry. Insomnia is the worst.

Adam: (lands in front of the angel hedgehogs) Hey, angels. Were you talking about Elden ring? (Before they could answer) No, I'm not even gonna pretend that you were, I just like bringing up my favourite game whenever possible. I also have insomnia, but unlike you mine carried on after I died and is not caused by depression.

Jules: (sharply) Hey, that's not— (defeatedly) Well, yes, I WAS depressed, but I've moved on. (Curiously) What caused your insomnia?

Adam: (shrugs) God invented sleep after I died. Now, though? It's because I play so much Elden ring. I stay up late and go to Enir-Llim. Wanna see my place?

(NOTE: I've never played Elden ring, just heard this place brought up)

Jules and Aleena: No.

Adam: No means yes. (Drags them to his house) Welcome to my house. As you can see, I've knocked over many chairs because I rage so easily at Elden ring.

Jules: That's believable. (Looks around) Man this place is disgusting. How does a house get so bad because of Elden ring?

Adam: Well, technically, this place is a gamer pad. Lute doesn't often come in here because she ignores me so frequently, but that's ok.

Jules: I can tolerate being ignored, I like it private.

Adam: It's not as cool as you think. You don't want anyone around you, and if people want you around them, they'll treat you like an item. I sometimes wish I could be more than an accessory to Lute, but as a gamer, she doesn't respect me.

Jules: (uncertainly) Well, maybe she will if you stopped being a gamer?

Adam: (chuckles) That would make me a beta cuck. You can never give up on the gamer afterlife, Julius the Hedgehog. Especially if you're an alpha gamer. Anyway, shall we play a little? (Points at his computer screen) These are all the new realms they added, and that's a newspaper.

Aleena: (savagely) Have you ever actually tried respecting women in your life and afterlife, Adam?

Adam: That doesn't matter. (Shows a gem to the angel hedgehogs) Check out this cool gem I got on EBay for £7.

Jules: (takes the gem) Its so cool! Can I have it?!

Vaggie: (in the gem while on fire) OH MY GOD!!! SOMEONE HELP MEEEEE!!!!!!!

Jules: (gasps) Oh Chaos! That looked like it hurt. What do you think, Alee?

Aleena: I didn't see it. (Thinks) This seems familiar, but I can't place it.

Adam: (snatches the gem) Gimme back my gem. You see, I had to send Vaggie to Hell because she disrespected gamers.