Chapter 5.)He talked to me

I put one of my favorite outfits on to try something different. The  sweateshirt has a, wolf dreamcatcher on it and I am pairing this with a pear of nice blue Jean's, after I am done, getting my close on, I put my hair up an a half, french bread... As I'm about to put on my ring that, my mom gave me, my door is flung open and in walks my uncle.

"Why the hell are you dressed like that for?". He said, while stepping into my room.

"I felt like trying something different today". I said, looking down.

"Why? You have a secret fucking boyfriend? your trying to hide". He said coming over to me.

He grabs me by the arm and slammed me into my dresser.

"You better not have a fucking boyfriend because if you do, they won't be with you for long". He says while punching me in the stomach.

"I don't have a boyfriend". I said while grabbing my stomach.

He then slaps me across the face then walks out of my door slamming my door behind him.

             ~Trigger warning~

I grab my secret razor then walk to my bathroom and sit down on the ground. I pull my selves up and start cutting two thin lines, on my wrist. I do the other side and when I'm done, I clean up and bandage my wrists up.

                 ~End of it~

When I walk inside the schools building, I'm automatically hit and dragged into an empty hallway.

"The other day you almost gave us away, do that again and you won't get away with it". He said while coming closer to my face.

He try's to kiss me but I refused him and he gets mad, like always. I try to get away from him but, he only grabs me harder and kissed me with so much force that, I had to try to keep up with him not to make it even worse, for myself.

As he was still kissing me hard like, someone comes up from behind him. They clear there throat but, he was not stopping, I pushed him away from me and he went to hit me but stopped himself when, he saw that I was looking at someone behind, him.

"Excuse me but what do you think, your with her". Mandy said while stepping into his face.

"I was just walking by when she grabs me and starts kissing me". He lied to her while stepping away from me.

"Well looks like you was enjoying it, a little to much". She said while looking down.

I look down to see what she was talking about and it was sickening what I seen. He was indeed, enjoying it way to much.

"Yeah! Well what do expect? Shes a damn good kisser". He said while smirking at her.

"Wow! So what are you saying?". She said while getting up closer to him.

"I'm saying that, she is a better kisser, then you". He said, while stepping back away from her.

She walks straight up to him and smacks him across his face, then she turns to me and slaps me across my face and telling me that.

"Your a fucking boyfriend steeler, right along with being a loser". She said, then walks away but not before dragging him with her.

I get to class and when I walk in the bad boy was there. He sees me and waves at me, at first I thought that I was seeing things but, then he waves me over... As I walk over to him, he tells me to "sit down" so I did. 

He talks to me about how school is going. Then he try's to get me to talk but, I just wright things down to him. I just can't believe he's talking to me, I mean he's actually talking to me and it makes me feel kinda scared or, nervous. I am brought out of my thoughts when he says.

"Your looking hot today". He said while looking at what I'm wearing.

He has a nice accent like hes from London so, I wright down to him.

Where are you from?

He tells me that he is indeed, from London so, I wright down.

You have a nice accent.

"Thank you, you have nice Wrighting". He said while looking at me.

He talks to me for a bite longer and I wright down things but, when the teacher walks in he starts wrighting to me, instead.

Then I had to ask the question that, I have been holding in ever since, he started talking to me.

Why are you even talking to me for, I mean why now because just the other day, you walked away from me because, I wasn't talking.

Because I thought that you could use, a friend. He wrights back.

Okey?

I wright down then look up at him to see, his expression. He looks at me to say something but, the teacher catches use talking and yells at us to "quit talking".

I look to see what was on the board and it looks like we will be reading romeo and juliet.

"Okey with these questions that, I have wrought down on the board, I want you to read the book and answer the questions with, a partner. Then after that, with the same partner, I am going to see who will be, the greatest juliet and romeo for the play that will be towards the end of the school year so, we have plenty of time to read this book and answer the question before, the play". He said while look at each and everyone of use.

I have already read this book and loved it so, this want be hard for me to do.

"You want to be my partner?". I hear beside me but when I looked up it was not blake that asked me, it was Luke.

I shake my head no but that seems to make him made so, I wright down that Blake is my partner and that really pissed him off. He storms away from me to go find another girl partner.

"Is that your boyfriend, or something?". Blake said while looking at him.

No. I wright down to him.

"Okey! You want to be partners?". He said while looking back at me.

Yes. I wright down.

We spent the rest of the hour reading and answering questions as we go.