Chapter 7.)Talke to me please

Rose's p.o.v.

I am sitting in my room not doing anything today because, it's just that kinda of day today... As I am listening music not paying any attention to what is going on down stairs, I didn't hear my door being opened until, the person spoke up.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?". Luke said. (Wait what, Luke?. Why is he here?). I thought as I sit up to look at him.

I grab my phone to click stop on the music so that, I could go to the app that, I download to communicate with people now. I type in what I want it to say and put.

"Why are you here?". It's says for me.

"Your uncle didn't tell you?. He invited my dad and I over for a game night but, when I told him we go to the same school, he told me to come and hang out with you". He said with a smirk.

"Grate". My phone said.

"What? You don't want me here?". He said, walking over to me.

"Nope". I type into my phone.

"Awe! Why not?". He said, while grabbing my hand.

His baby blue eyes stairs down at me until, he starts to moves in on me. I push him away but, what he dose next had me scared. He pushes me down on the bed and gets on top of me, then he starts kissing me. I try to push him off of me but, I am to weak. He kisses me all over until, we hear someone coming up the stairs. I am scared and nervous when my door, is opened and in appears my uncle.

"You two having fun in here?". He said, with a smirk on his face and that then, I knew he knows, what's going on.

"Okey! Well Rose, you listen to him and do whatever he says". My uncle said, then leaves the room closing the door, behind him.

"Well you heard him, do everything that, I say". Luke said, while getting back to what he was doing to me.

What he told me to do in school yesterday was to not talk, to Blake ever again and that hurt a lot because, Blake seems like a nice guy. He wants to be my friend but, I can't let him.

He was kissing me until, I get the strength to push him off of me. I get up to try to run out of the room but, he catches me by the shirt and ripped it a little. He picks me up and puts me back on the bed.

"You want me to beat you?, or are you going to corporate, with me". He said, while holding down.

When I looked down at my feet he new that, I wasn't going to try anything so, he done whatever to me and everytime, I would scream or fight him, he would hit me. My uncle never once came to stop him, from doing anything to me, but boy did I pay hell for it all when they left. He was so mad, that I was screaming and putting up such a fight.

He had beat me to where I couldn't get up from the spot, he knocked me down at... As I get up to my room finely after lying there for seems like an hour, I get to my room and to my bathroom to take, a hot bath to relax, my pained body.

I get out after a while then put a towel around my body, to walk slowly walk back into my bedroom to get dressed.

I get dressed an some fuzzy pjs and get into bed. When I was about to doze off, my phone goes off. I pick it up thinking it's one of my parents texting me but, when I looked at the number it was an unknown, number that said.

~unknown number~ Hey! I can't wait to do that again because, you felt so good on my dick.

I didn't bother texting back on how he had, my number because, I already knew how. (From my uncle). I thought.

I ignored it to get to some sleep, for school tomorrow... As I am falling a sleep, on thing runs threw my mind, I was raped today but, luckily. He used a condom so, I'm hoping it didn't brake.

I get awoken by the sound of my door, opening... As I was laying there like always do, pretending to be still sleeping while, he dose whatever. I fall back to sleep because, I'm not staying awake this time.

I wake up when the alarm clock goes off and shut it off quickly, like I do every morning. I do my routine like taking a shower then getting dressed, the usual but this, I have no energy at all today so, I'm going slow today.

I leave early enough to take it slow to school this time. I really ant looking forward for today... As I walk down the road, there is a car that stops right beside me. I look over to see who it was and come in eye contact with, Blake.

"What are you doing walking?". He asked me while, his friends are trying to, look at me.

I walk away from him when all of a sudden, I am grabbed by the arm, not hard but, an a soft way.

"Please talk to me". He said, with pleading eyes.

I grab my phone and go to the app so that, I can communicate with him.

"No!". The phone said.

"Please?". He said, while looking at me with sad eyes but, why?.

"Fine! What do you want". The phone said.

"Well! Do you want a ride? and I'll tell you". He said, while opening the passenger side and making his friend, get into the back seat.

"Are you sure?". I said, while looking down at my shoes.

"Well yes. I wouldn't have asked if, I wasn't". He said, with a hint of joking.

'Okey!". I said, then walk over and get into his car.