✨OC introduction: Glitch✨

Full name: Harper Davenport (real name)
Creator: Giselle Vickers
Represented by: Willa Holland

Glitch is one of the villains from the previous season, Glitch is the name given by Douglas to designate the personality created by the application that Giselle installed in Harper's chip, the app later known as the Chaos App, consists of a series...

Glitch is one of the villains from the previous season, Glitch is the name given by Douglas to designate the personality created by the application that Giselle installed in Harper's chip, the app later known as the Chaos App, consists of a series of controlled glitches, which temporarily reprograms Harper's bionic structure, affecting her brain and scrambled her thoughts, causing a bionic personality disorder, and deactivating bionics, causing Harper to become the opposite of what she normally is. Not being able to hack Harper's chip, Giselle installed the app even without access to the chip, programming it to activate when the user was exposed to a lot of psychological pressure and stress,as the goal that Harper would join her and command the army of Androids. But the app was only activated when Harper received the news that Krane was her real father, when she met her mother and brother, the stress and shock of this news caused the App to be triggered releasing Glitch, A rebellious personality, bent on destroying and messing up whatever Harper normally protects, being satisfied with chaos and mayhem, only being deactivated when physically threatening. As she does not contain bionics, Glitch cannot protect herself, when she threatens she returns control to Harper for safety. Glitch was responsible for Harper and Chase's breakup, and many other disasters within the penthouse, which resulted in Glitch joining the shape-shifters just to see the Elite Force fall.

Allies: Spike

Appearance: when Harper is in Glitch mode she remains the same, but her attitude changes, to a more upright posture, and a more serious look, rarely showing any expression.

Skills: High Intelligent, Martial Arts (Bionics is disabled) except for the Override app which will eventually be unlocked by Glitch herself

🎶"Below the surface, built without purpose, did we deserve this?" - Below the Surface by Griffinilla🎶