# Episode 20| Cupid Project

At Mission Command.

Grace is practicing target practice while dodging lasers launched towards her by a high-tech sphere controlled by Chase that is on the console on the right side of the room.

Grace dodges the laders and hits the targets with great precision,Chase turns off the sphere.

"okay Grace, I think that's it for today" Chase says "How did I do?" Grace says putting the gun on the console.

"Great, I must admit that the results of your recent training sessions have surprised me a lot..." Chase says "Seriously!?" Grace smiles excitedly.

"yes, your aim and reflexes are impressive" Chase says "Thanks!" Grace smiles proudly.

"are you sure you never shot before you started training?" Chase asks "I've actually shot before, but a long time ago" Grace says.

"really?" Chase asks "yes, my dad was a police officer and when I was little he showed me some things but I barely remember" Grace says.

"Your father? You never talked about him" Chase says "it's because he and my mother died when I was still a child, that's why I was raised by my aunt, but he was a police officer so... maybe I took after him" Grace with an upset smile.

"I'm sorry" Chase says "It's okay I barely remember them" Grace says.

"Well, but maybe that justifies your talents, your father was a hero you must be like him" Chase smiles, Grace thinks.

"yeah, you must be right!...Thanks Chase!" Grace smiles "You're welcome...here, extend your arm" Chase tells her with a tape measure in his hand.

"Uh are you going to make me a sleeve?" Grace asks extending her arm to him "Nope" Chase measures her arm from wrist to elbow.

"So what's that for?" Grace asks "Well, since you have been progressing quickly in your training, we need to prepare ourselves for the moment when you go out on real missions. With that in mind, I decided to design personalized equipment for you..."Chase writes something down and puts away the measuring tape.

"so I'm developing this super powerful laser gun that would be attached to your arm, making it easier to aim and not stopping you from using more weapons or losing it and be vulnerable during battle" Chase shows Grace the weapon's prototype.

"Woah, you're doing this for me!" Grace says impressed looking at the prototype "Yup, I mean, you..." "Thank you Chase, thank you thank you thank you!!" He is interrupted by a tight and excited hug from Grace.

"Uh.." Chase says confused, patting her on the head "You're amazing!!" Grace says excitedly, still hugging him.

"and you're a hugger, I think I have to get used to that" Chase says gently pushing her away.

"Sorry, but seriously this is the most incredible thing I've ever seen.." Grace tries to touch the device and Chase holds his hand "So don't touch it yet!" Chase says, Grace puts her hands behind her back.

Chase continues working and Grace looks around thoughtfully and lets out a loud sigh, Chase continues working and ignores her, but she wants to draw his attention to something.

She sighs loudly again,Chase continues what he's doing, she approaches him and sighs impatiently again, which it makes Chase break a wire in the prototype that he didn't want to break.

"Grace!" Chase says impatiently, he closes his eyes "What happened?" Chase smiles sarcastically.

"uh, no, forget you're busy, I'll talk to you later" Grace starts to leave "Grace!" Chase says "okay okay" Grace returns.