# Episode 4| Ready For Action

In mission command, Chase is reading a comic book in concentration.

Harper and Kaz exit HyperLift,Kaz looks at Chase "Uh, is that the last edition of Amazing Spider-Man?" Kaz asks "Yeah!" Chase doesn't take his eyes off the comic.

"Chase, you? Reading comics!?" Kaz chuckles "Finally, right!" Harper says opening a program on the console to the left of the room.

"I ended up reading all the books in the house and today the library is closed so I started reading these, and it's really very complex..." Chase says "is it?" Kaz questions, Harper tilts her head.

"yes, to think that there is a multiverse of stories in different timelines... it's Just amazing!!" Chase says excitedly "yeah, that's my boyfriend everyone!" Harper says proudly.

"And honestly I identify with Peter and the fact that he needs to hide that he's Spider-Man from everyone very similar to when we went to high school and were keeping bionics in secret ...Also because he is a misunderstood genius who in the end is the real hero" Chase says "I think you're reading it wrong, read it again and you'll see that you have nothing to do with him" Kaz laughs, Chase ignore him.

"If you liked this I have a long marathon of movies for us to make" Harper smiles.

Bree, Skylar and Oliver exit the HyperLift "great! It's time for the team meeting" Chase puts down the magazine, Bree rolls her eyes.

"Harper, you have the ability to make him do so many things, make him less annoying!" Bree says, Chase glares at her.

"Sorry Bree, if I do this he won't be the annoying guy I fell in love with anymore" Harper says "Thanks sweetheart...hey!" Chase says slightly offended, Harper laughs.

"You know, sometimes I look at Chase and think, man I feel sorry for his girlfriend, but then I remember that she's you and that goes away" Kaz says, Harper smiles sarcastically.

AJ suddenly comes out from behind one of the consoles "Kids stop arguing! Be mature we are dealing with serious matters here" AJ says.

"AJ? What are you doing here, I thought Grace was going to take care of you today?" Skylar says.

"and she is, or at least that's what she thinks she's doing while taking care of a strategically placed pile of pillows in my bed" AJ smiles "You tricking her by pretending you're sleeping...at three o'clock in the afternoon?" Bree says.

"Yup, I created a system that makes the pillows move and a snoring recording plays every time she opens the door" AJ says, Harper chuclkes "You came up with this idea all by yourself...Bueller?" Harper laughs, everyone frowns.

"It's a reference from the 80s movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off when...""We know!!" Everyone interrupts her "Geez, Sorry for trying to bring some culture into the conversation" Harper says frustrated, Chase pats her back.

"As elaborate as AJ's plan is, I don't think Grace will fall for it for long " Chase says "I think she will!" AJ says.

"how can you be sure?" Oliver says "Cuz it's Grace!" AJ says "AJ!" Harper says.

"I'm just saying, She thought George Washington was the guy who invented the washing machine!" AJ says, everyone thinks.

"Yeah, I think he's good!" Kaz says, everyone agrees.

......................................................................

Later Grace enters the penthouse, holding a pillow.

"AJ!!" Grace says irritated, She enters the living room and sees the HyperLift door open, she looks around confused.

"was this door always here?" Grace says she drops the pillow and enters the HyperLift.