✨OC introduction: Grace✨

Full name: Grace Harrington
Represented by: Olivia Holt

✨Age: Lab Rats - The untold story part 3 (18 years old), Elite Force S1 (18-19 years old), S2 (19 years old)

Age: Lab Rats - The untold story part 3 (18 years old), Elite Force S1 (18-19 years old), S2 (19 years old).

Nicknames: Barbie (Harper), Glitter Pot (Perry), Grae (Bree, Kaz, Oliver, Skylar), smiley face (Adam), sweetie (Drew), baby girl (Drew) teddy bear (Adam).

Relationships: Gloria Harrington (Aunt), Harper Davenport (Best Friend), Bree Davenport (Best Friend), Skylar Storm (Friend), Chase Davenport (Friend), Drew Colins (Boyfriend), Adam Davenport (Crush), Kaz (friend), Oliver (friend), AJ (friend), Leo Dooley (friend), Douglas Davenport (Mentor), Mr Davenport (Mentor).

Occupation: Fashion student, AJ's nanny, saleswoman at Colin's fashion, assistant at Harrington fashion studio, Everyman Heroine, member of Elite Force.

Biography and personality: Grace Harrington is a dreamy fashion student, niece of Mr Davenport's personal stylist, the renowned Gloria Harrington. Grace's dream is being a renowned fashion designer like her aunt, so she strives to study fashion, and for some years she worked as her aunt's assistant and apprentice. she was born and raised in Mission Creek but moved to Centium City to learn to live a life independent of her aunt and graduate in fashion design. There she took a job babysitting the boy genius, AJ, and becoming close friends with Harper and Chase and eventually all the members of the Elite Force. Grace stands out for her high creative abilities, she is lively and positive, a girl with a pure and innocent heart, sometimes even too much. Grace is committed and outgoing, dreamy and a little childish, but she has a strong side, she is difficult to shake as she remains firm in her positive thoughts. She has a natural talent for fighting and especially in using firearms or lasers, something that pushed her to follow a new dream and objective... becoming a member of the Elite Force.

Crush: Drew Colins, Adam Davenport

Skills: Artist, Fashion designer, Creative, detailed, communicative, has sewing skills, natural skill with firearms, impeccable aim, learns quickly, martial arts, agility.

Style: Grace wears pastel colored clothes, most of the time in shades of pink, she usually wears dresses, high heels, cropped tops and jeans, sometimes accessories like hats, she never repeats clothes.

🎶 "I wish I could be like the cool kids, because all the cool kids seem to fit in" - Cool Kids by Echosmith 🎶