✨Main OC: Harper Davenport✨

{Here is Harper's updated information and also some recap of what happened previously in the story, if you haven't read it yet, I recommend reading it for more detailed information of this story}

Full name: Harper Amelia Krane
Aka: Harper Davenport
Represented by: Willa Holland

✨Age: Lab Rats: part 1(16-17); part 2 (17); part 3 (17-18), Elite Force S1 (18), Elite Force S2 (18-19)

Age: Lab Rats: part 1(16-17); part 2 (17); part 3 (17-18), Elite Force S1 (18), Elite Force S2 (18-19).

Nicknames: Project H (designation by Davenport Industries), Harp (Chase), Girl (Douglas), worm (Perry), sweetheart (Chase), Sis (Adam,Bree, Daniel, Finn), Daughter (Krane), Sweet Thing (Spike), Darling (Melody), Bestie (Bree, Grace), Glitch (Second personality, bionic glitch)

Relationships: Victor Krane (Father/Enemy ), Douglas Davenport (considerate father), Chase Davenport (Boyfriend), Adam Davenport (Best friend), Sebastian Krane (brother/Enemy), Tara and Lara Krane (Sisters/enemies), Melody Stone (Mother), Finn Stone (Brother) Bree Davenport (Best Friend), Leo Dooley (best friend), Donald Davenport (Boss/Father-in-law), Tasha Davenport (friend/ Mother-in-law), Terry Perry (frienemie), Skylar Storm (friend), Oliver (friend), Kaz (friend), Daniel Davenport (friend/ considerate brother), Grace Harrington (friend)

Pet: Cat (Newton Davenport)

Occupation: Krane's Assasin Soldier, Bionic superhero/superhuman, waitress at Rock Cafe, Head of security at the bionic academy, Student at the bionics academy, Student at Mission Creek High.

Romance: Chase Davenport

Biography and personality: Harper Amelia Krane is the daughter of Victor Krane and his ex-wife Melody Stone, when she was still a baby, Harper was left in an orphanage by her mother who thought this would be the best way to protect the girl from Krane, but Harper's high IQ as a child brought her into the spotlight, which helped Krane find her, He raised her whit his two other daughters, the twins Lara and Tara Krane. She is the youngest of her sisters, trained alongside them since they were children to be assassin soldiers, developing advanced fighting skills.

She is first introduced as Adam's love interest who becomes her co-worker and eventually her best friend, later Harper became Chase's love interest and she starts a relationship with him eventually. The first time Harper heard about Chase was when Krane handed him, Adam and Bree's files to her to study the bionic chips, Harper spent a lot of time analyzing the chips and discovered information about the bionic teenagers, it was her mission but Chase's files and information always caught her attention, she loved how similar they were, it didn't take long for her to start dreaming about meeting the boy from the files who according to her described the guy of her dreams, a while later she was designated by her sister on a mission to take out one of the bionic teenagers, Chase, but she did not complete the mission, freeing him and saving him. After she was arrested and Mr Davenport paid the bail, Harper went to school and became a member of the team, getting close to everyone especially Chase who started to have a crush on her. Harper and Chase have built a true and mature relationship, becoming inseparable, and loving each other more than anything, Harper is a year older than Chase, the two started dating when Harper was 17 and Chase was 16 and have been together ever since, When they moved to Centium City to work as the Elite Force, Harper and Chase completed a year of dating. Harper has a strong and uncontrollable personality that even if it sometimes conflicts with Chase's, the two understand each other. They complement each other while maintaining a balance with an intelligence that matches, Harper is not smarter than Chase but her point of view and life experience complements his intelligence which allows the two to reach conclusions to solve problems together and faster, the two have a nerdy bond, and a unique connection that not even they can explain. She has a lot of problems and traumas due to her past with Krane but Chase is the one who supports and protects her from anything from her dark past. Harper sees Chase as the most important thing in her life, for many years she had nothing worth fighting for until she found him.

Harper developed a close friendship with Bree and Leo as well, and Donald's right hand at Davenport Industries. Harper is a genius, with an above average IQ. As said before for years she studied bionics and developed weapons and devices for Krane's industry. Harper is extremely independent, she got a job at the Rock Cafe as a way to get away from her sisters and try to have a life independent of them and Krane, she is disciplined and stands out for her quick and logical thinking, She has a totally nerdy side that she used to feel uncomfortable showing since she saw her intellect as the reason for all the problems in her life, but after she met Chase and saw that he admired that on her, she evolved and left that behind, she has a strong personality, and very sarcastic, Harper is hardly fooled, and is not afraid to break rules if necessary, but she is always open to having empathy and defending those she loves, being kind and gentle in her own way, valuing each of her friends and family, seeing them as the best achievement of her life.

After a fight against her sister Lara, Harper was poisoned and seriously injured, almost causing her death, to save her Douglas and Mr Davenport created a complete bionic structure for her. The so-called project H consists of a unique bionic chip designed especially for Harper, the Davenport brothers designed it as a precaution in case Harper needed bionics to save her life. And so it happens, Harper became bionic with a chip that, as it is still under development allowed several glitches and hidden abilities to be unlocked. After receiving the chip, Harper adopts the surname Davenport, since by having the bionic chip H she is, like Adam, Bree and Chase (subject A, B and C), a project of Davenport industries, and also represents that she has completely abandoned her past as a Krane soldier and is now officially part of the team and the Davenport family.

Skills: Harper is a super gifted teenager, above average intelligence, Genius-Level Intellect, 205 points of IQ, eidetic memory, Advanced fighting training, quick calculation, strategist, survival experience, skater, harpist, martial arts, mechanic, hacker, bionic chip H.

Bionics: Molecularkinesis, Super Durability, Bionic Skates, laser boomerang, energy manipulation, anti gravity, invisibility, Force field, temperature resistance, Multiple simultaneous abilities, override app updated, Underwater breathing, Geo-leaping, Eletrokinesis, Chaos App (Glitch)

Style: Harper always wears a leather jacket, sneakers and T-shirts with superhero prints, sometimes she wears a plaid shirt tied around her waist (Chase's shirt), jeans or shorts, sometimes she wears glasses, She wears a watch and several bracelets, and a necklace with a harp pendant.

🎶 "I'm living for the thrill, Formula" - Formula by Labrinth 🎶