# Episode 21| Super Powers Flow in Mysterious Ways

At Mission Command, Douglas and Chase are working as usual.

Harper walks out the HyperLift with a hammer in her hand.

"you won't believe it" Harper says "hey girl" Douglas says "Hi Darling, what's up?" Chase says.

Harper shows Chase the hammer and puts her arm on the cyber desk "Hammer my arm" Harper says "what!?" Chase aks.

"hammer it with everything, go" Harper says handing him the hammer "No, are you crazy!?" Chase says "we knew this moment would come boy, it's time to take her to the mental hospital" Douglas puts his hand on Chase's shoulder

Harper rolls her eyes "sissy" Harper picks up the hammer and holds it up "NO!" Chase and Douglas say and Harper hammers her own arm, but the hammer breaks when it touches her arm, the head of the hammer breaks into pieces.

Harper throws only the handle of the hammer on the table, showing Chase and Douglas who are scared and staring at her with wide eyes, her arm that is intact.

"What the fuck was that!?" Douglas says "Woah!" Chase says in disbelief, He goes to her and takes her arm.

"Is that the arm that was affected by Sebastian's powers?" Chase says "yeah, remember I said I never felt it the same way again, well, it's literally not the same" Harper says.

"Your arm must have absorbed some of the energy from Sebastian's powers...Are you sure it's just this arm?" Douglas says.

"Yes, and just those areas that were burned when I fought him, as if my skin absorbed the energy and created some kind of indestructible protective layer " Harper says "That's amazing!" Douglas says.

"do you feel things?" Chase takes her arm "yes, but nothing penetrates my skin" Harper says "Put your arm here" Douglas takes out a device to analyze Harper's arm.

"Wow that's really amazing" Chase says "what happened?" Harper asks "It's as if the energy of Sebastian's powers and your bionic structure have fused into one thing" Chase says.

"super powers and bionics fused?" Douglas thinks "I didn't know that was possible" Harper says "neither did we" Douglas says.

"wait so I have super powers?" Harper asks "Almost that, it's more like bionics evolved to a super level" Douglas says.

"So Sebastian is right about going after bionics having superpowers" Chase says.

"that would increase the capacity of bionics and superpowers a thousand times, after all..." Douglas says "Super powers and bionics can work together as one" Harper says.

"More importantly, super powers can merge with bionics" Chase says "wait but Bree isn't a bionic with super powers, that shouldn't be news" Douglas says.

"No, Bree has bionics AND super powers, the two were never fused, her powers have no connection to bionics they only work as extra abilities" Chase says "Wait, so the bionics of this arm don't just work because of the bionic structure?" Harper looks at the arm.

"Actually, your bionic structure works, but it only works based on based on Arcturion energy, because from what I've seen here, if it weren't for that your bionics on this arm would never work again" Chase says "Woah!" Harper says.

"that's quite a discovery!" Harper says "But that doesn't mean it's a good discovery" Chad says.

"what do you mean?" Harper ask "I need a meeting with the rest of the team" Chase says worriedly, Harper leaves to tell the others.

......................................................................

All the Elite Force gathers at Mission Command, Harper shows them her super powers.