✨OC introduction: Melody✨

Full name: Melody Stone
Represented by: Julie Bowen

✨Age: Elite Force S1 (40 years old), S2 (40-41 years old)

Age: Elite Force S1 (40 years old), S2 (40-41 years old)

Nicknames: Mom (Harper, Finn) Mommy (Finn), Blondie (Perry), Dr. Stone (Chase), Mel (Bree, Adam) Dr. M (Leo)

Relationships: Victor Krane (Ex husband), George Stone (deceased husband), Finn Stone (son), Harper Davenport (Daughter), Douglas Davenport (friend/crush), Chase Davenport (son in law), Terry Perry (one side enemy on her side), Donald Davenport (friend), Tasha Davenport (friend)

Occupation: Professor of physics at Harvard, Astronomer, musician, theoretical physicist responsible for studying string theory and dark matter

Biography and Personality: Dr. Melody Stone. PhD is a renowned astronomer and theoretical physicist and a contender for the Nobel Prize in Physics and daughter of a notable conductor of the Centium City Symphony Orchestra.
Melody is the ex-wife of Victor Krane and Harper's Mom, Melody married Krane at a young age, more specifically she met him at 19 and got married at 21, she adopted Krane's two daughters as her own. At the beginning of Krane's career, after he started using the company's technologies for his evil purposes, Melody was already pregnant at her 22 years old, to protect herself and her daughter, Melody ran away with one of Krane's employees, and her best friend, George Stone, who later became her husband and father of her youngest son, Finn Stone. Afraid that Krane would find Harper she gave her to an orphanage, and moved, unfortunately it wasn't enough. After George's death due to Krane, Melody had to raise Finn alone while searching for her lost daughter, Melody has an above average intelligence. Melody had a rebellious adolescence and turned things around, becoming a balanced and centered woman, she likes to impose limits and rules in her life, she is extremely responsible and an overprotective mother, Melody tries to be firm and strict, she is empathetic, and kind, and likes situations that challenge her intellectually, because of her past Melody is afraid of getting involved with the wrong people again, that's why she is very restricted with her relationships, but that doesn't stop her from developing a good friendship with Douglas, she doesn't disguise her intelligence, and she is very committed in achieving a great mother-daughter relationship with Harper.

Skills: above average intelligence, Genius-Level Intellect, 187 points of IQ, eidetic memory, specialist in theoretical physics and astronomy, violinist.

Style: Melody usually dresses formally, hair tied in a bun or ponytail, glasses sometimes, feminine suit and dress pants, dress shirt.

🎶 "So many nights, my tears fell harder than rain, Scared I would take my broken heart to the grave, I'd rather die than have to live in a storm like before, But goddamn, you got me in love again" - Love Again by Dua Lipa🎶