✨OC Introduction: Finn✨

Full name: Finn Stone
Represented by: Jacob Tremblay

✨Age: Elite Force S1 (15 years old), S2 (15-16 years old)

Age: Elite Force S1 (15 years old), S2 (15-16 years old)

Nicknames: Baby (Melody), boy (Douglas), bro (Harper), little guy (Chase), little worm (Perry), Trouble King (Kaz, Leo)

Relationships: Melody Stone (mother), George Stone (father deceased), Harper Davenport (sister), Chase Davenport (brother-in-law), Grace Harrington (friend), Leo Dooley (best friend), Bree Davenport (friend), Adam Davenport (friend), Douglas Davenport (friend), Kaz (best friend), Oliver (friend), Skylar Storm (crush), Terry Perry (Frienemy)

Occupation: High school student at Centium City School, Captain of the high school basketball team

Biography and personality: Finn Stone is the youngest son of Dr. Melody Stone, and Harper's little brother. After the death of his father, George Stone, Finn was raised by his mother. he is an ordinary boy, he likes sports and being popular at school, Finn, unlike his mother and sister, is not good at math and science, and things like that, but he is a natural athlete, He loves basketball and football,he is the captain of the high school basketball team, he also shows advanced knowledge in music, plays the guitar and several instruments. Because she didn't know Harper's whereabouts, Melody hid from Finn the existence of his sister for many years, trying to protect him from the truth and her dark past. When Finn turned 14 and Melody found out about the bionic island and the bionics teens and saw that Harper was among them, she finally told Finn about his lost sister. When the Elite Force reunited and Harper moved to Centium City, Finn decided to meet his bionic sister, hoping that she would meet her mother, after finding out about Harper, one of Finn's wishes is to have his family together, he admires Harper, wanting to be a bionic hero too. Finn acts as if he were a tough, unshakable and cocky boy, when in reality he is a sensitive and kind boy who values the simple things in life and wants to protect them, Having only had his mother his entire life, Finn sees it as a priority to protect her at all costs, and now not only his mother but his sister.

Skills: Athlete, quick thoughts, great reflexes, musician, singer, agile

Style: Finn wears a cap, neutral t-shirts and normally a sweatshirt with the symbol of the school team he plays for, he wears Air Jordan sneakers and bracelets.

🎶" They think i'm way to Young, To stand up for the ones i love, but let me tell you somethin', i'm Ready, i'm Ready, i'm Ready" - i'm Ready by Jaden Smith 🎶