✪ ELITE FORCE - Forever (Season 3)‼️‼️

(A/N-If I had to choose an opening song for the next season, it would definitely be this one fits perfectly!!)

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

[{The story that will change Elite Force forever)}

✨ A/N ~ Wow! I can't believe that this story got this far, that I managed to write it here and that there are people actually reading this story, this makes me immensely happy, I've been having so much fun writing it,and also seeing your comments and support, you guys are incredible, I really want to thank each of you once again, I still have a lot of ideas for this story, so I hope you continue to follow and enjoy this story that I write with so much care...

A lot will change in the next season, the Elite Force will face several challenges and with these challenges they will be forced to change, change points of view, change the way they live life and the way they use their bionics and powers, sacrifices have to be made to save the world...I will continue to maintain the same tone that this series has had, the same inspirations and everything, after all I love references lol, the next season will have even more action and adventures with an aesthetic a little different from what we've seen so far but I really hope you like it...

• I would like to especially thank Ionosphere, who has always been supportive and has helped me with great ideas, thank you, you have become a great friend, and I hope you continue to enjoy the story 💕

• There are many other names that I would like to thank and many of them are great writers like @jrodbost who also gave me a lot of support and has incredible stories that I recommend you read!! 💕

• Anyway, I want to thank each and every one of you and know that you are already great friends to me!! 🥰

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

✪ Available: January 13, 2024

Available: January 13, 2024

First chapter will be posted: January 20th, 2024

Story synopsis:

°"...Then I don't want to be a hero anymore"°

- Chase Davenport

....

Before being defeated Sebastian Krane wanted to ensure that he would have his revenge, now the whole world knows the existence of superheroes and all the secrets of the Elite Force...

Now the entire team will need to deal with the catastrophic consequences and with people's fear and anger and a possible intervention from the government that is not pleasant.

Will the Elite Force be able to stay together with all this turmoil?....

And what would happen if Harper and Chase disagree on how to handle this crisis?

It's a path of no return that will change the history of Elite Force forever....

(Chase x OC)

Warnings ⚠️

- I don't own Lab Rats Elite Force and Mighty Med only my OCs and my plot, and all the Gifs and images in the story which were edited by me as well as the cover.
- I recommend reading the previous stories to better understand the events of the story.
- Mature content in some chapters: Violence, inappropriate language and light smut.

(See you in the next book!!😘)