# Episode 9| Two is good, Three is a crowd

Harper and Melody went out shopping, a mother and daughter day for the two of them to make up for lost time.

They are in the hallway in front of the penthouse door "I had a lot of fun today Melody" Harper says "Harper, you can call me mom" Melody says.

"I'm sorry I just... I can't" Harper says, Melody runs her hand through her hair "take your time" Melody smiles delicately.

"By the way, Chase keeps talking about how cool it would be to go out to dinner with you and stuff, so I thought if you want to stay for dinner?" Harper says "oh sure, I'd love to!" Melody smiles.

Harper opens the door and finds the room full, Bree, Skylar and Grace were getting their nails done on the couch, while Kaz, Oliver, Finn and Leo were playing video games sitting on the floor, Chase, AJ and Douglas were at the table in front of the kitchen looking at books and checking the computer and Adam is whit them.

"Yeah, I think we'll be crowded today" Harper smiles sarcastically at Melody, suddenly Perry enters pushing Melody violently "get out of the way, blondie!" Perry says Melody drops the bags.

Harper rolls her eyes and closes the door "When did this place get so full of people!?' Harper says "I know it's disgusting too many freaks" Perry says.

"why are you here then?" Melody ask "To make sure you don't lay a skinny finger on my man" Perry says, Douglas rolls his eyes.

"for the thousandth time Perry I'm not your man!" Douglas says "And I don't want to touch any of my fingers that aren't that skinny on your man" Melody says looking at her fingers.

"I think your fingers are perfect" Douglas says with a smile he tried to be nice and compliment but failed miserably, Melody frowns.

"Yeah, I think you're a little weird" Melody says "And I completely agree" Douglas says and leaves awkwardly, Melody gives a slight smile.

"What are you smiling for, Dr. Worm?" Perry says, Melody's smile disappears "Nothing, I'm just happy to see that my children are having fun and in good company...or at least most of them are good" Melody says referring to Perry.

"I know, Dooley isn't what I call good company" Perry says "I think she was referring to you" Leo says.

......................................................................

Harper approaches Chase, Adam and AJ "hi sweetheart" Harper says "hello darling" Chase says pulling her for a kiss.

AJ looks at them with disgust, Adam approaches when he sees the boy's face"Uhg Mom, Dad stop! It's gross" AJ says, Chase breaks the kiss and glares at AJ.

"Don't call us that it's weird" Chase says "and it's not gross you're just too young to understand" Harper says.

"Understand what? Love? Please, I'm much more advanced than that, Love is just a physiological response, not a real feeling" AJ says "wow Good news Chase, we found someone more annoying than you" Adam says, Chase rolls his eyes.

AJ looks at Adam "I'm sorry, I don't think we were properly introduced, I'm AJ" AJ holds out his hand "I'm Adam, so are you really a little boy or are you just a very small man like Chase ?" Adam ask.

AJ looks at Harper and Chase "I'm 11" AJ says "Yeah, 11 which means he's ten years older than Your mental age" Chase says, Adam glares at Chase.

"Okay, that's enough!" Harper says snapping her fingers between them "any sign of Sebastian?" Harper asks "Douglas and I have been working on this all morning and we haven't found anything" Chase says.

"Who is this Sebastian?" AJ aks "a guy who broke Chase's heart years ago and tried to break his head yesterday" Adam says

"he's a bad guy, and a very dangerous one that we need to stop" Harper says "was he the one who did that to your arm?" AJ asks pointing to Harper's still bandaged arm.