# Episode 8| Back to the Island (Part 2)

A few days earlier at Maxport prison, Sebastian Krane had just been transferred from the old prison to Maxport, Tank and Lexi who were his allies in the rebellion were in the saddle alongside.

Sebastian was already tired, he had been trapped for a long time and without his bionics he felt useless.

Sebastian was in his saddle when he noticed a strange commotion, as several men in protective clothing quickly passed through the corridor with a man on a stretcher.

It was Rodissius, he was being taken to the laboratory so that Davenport scientists could extract the energy he absorbed from Arcturion, it was possible to see Rodissius' body glowing with energy.

At this moment Bridget in the saddle in front of Sebastian stood up to look "It's Arcturion!?" She says observing the energy she recognizes the energy of the rock "it's confidential information Miss" one of the guys says.

They enter the lab and close the big door which is locked "What's there?" Sebastian says "it's a laboratory, that's where they neutralize our powers so we can't escape" Bridget says.

"What are they going to do with that guy?" Sebastian says "I don't know but if his powers came from Arcturion it can't be good things" Bridget says sitting down.

"wait, what is this Arcturion? And what kind of power are you talking about?" Sebastian asks "You don't know what's going on here, what is this prison wing is for?" Bridget says.

"sorry, I just got transferred from Davenport maximum security prison" Sebastian says "Oh you're bionic" Bridget says, Sebastian nods.

"so there's a lot to learn" Bridget smiles "like what?" Sebastian ask.

"do you believe in....superheroes?" Bridget smiles, Sebastian makes an interested face.

It was at that moment when Bridget told Sebastian everything, about the superheroes, the Arcturion, how she got powers from the Arcturion and that the same happened with Oliver and Kaz.

Although with every word she told him she felt deeply regretful of everything

Sebastian didn't stop thinking about it and watched the scientists leaving and entering the lab.

Bridget never got out of the saddle because she had very powerful powers that were difficult to contain, but Sebastian, being a bionic without a chip, was free to go to the cafeteria for lunch.

That's when he saw the opportunity to enter the laboratory, he purposely caused a fight between two prisoners in the cafeteria and went directly to the Lab while the emergency alarm rings

He walks past Bridget "what do you think you're doing?" Bridget says "it's none of your business" Sebastian says determinedly going to the lab.

"It's not worth it boy!" Bridget says "I don't care about you opinion" Sebastian says.

"it's very dangerous you'll destroy yourself with this power! If not worse" Bridget says "I have nothing to lose" Sebastian says.