Ch-2

Uh- uh no . What did they say ? Changing the subject I asked walking towards our living room .
They told us to pay a visit. Said Sunoo . I nodded and continued scrolling my phone

The red haired boy came out of the washroom all fresh.  Drying his hair with a towel he made his way to Jake .
Hyung , let's go after i style my hair . After informing the male made his way to his room.

They took a taxi to get to their agency. Well it wasn't anywhere near but very far from where they live .

Well they complete their mission given by the agency and take their payment from them . What happens after is never shared but just an assumption, they sell them to others  .

The building's first few floors are just used decoys .
After reaching the 10th floor . They made their way to the boss office.

They both bowed a little . Take a seat . Said the man in front.
There's a sudden change in plan.  After yesterday's  incident it's too dangerous to let you both continue this .

But it was my fault ! why both of us ? Sunoo protested

We want you guys to now forget about that mission and focus on these two people. the man shoved two pictures on the wooden glass desk

We want you to report on their doing , their upcoming projects information. Whom they are meeting and whom they trust , everything.  Said Taesung their boss .

Jake nodded after a while but Sunoo wasn't sure. 
You both may leave . Their weekly schedule will be shared by my assistant.

The young heir of Park , Said to be living a very decent life . Park Sunghoon and his secretary Lee Heeseung . Jake recited while reading the file he received from the agency

Why are you already cleaning your camera lenses?
Jake said before plopping on the couch next to Sunoo

Mission starts tomorrow.  It's better to prepare beforehand. The red haired male said not paying much attention to his surroundings.

Checking his camera again and again . Sunoo finally decided to put it down .

So what's the plan ? Asked the Aussie boy