Ch-20

"What's with him?"  asked Jo looking at Tracy "how will I know"
Sunghoon's  phone started buzzing , grabbing others'attention.
He got up making his way upstairs.. he left the hall

OTP
Mom:- what's up Sunghoon. How are you my son?

Sunghoon:- I'm fine.  you tell how you are ?

Mom :- We are also fine . I sent you pictures but you didn't react to any....um why so ? let me guess because you didn't like them. It's fine if you have someone you like just tell me

The line was quiet for a while when Mrs park again started

Mom :- Sunghoon I'm serious

Sunghoon:- I have my eyes on someone right now .

Mom :- Haha finally who is that someone? She sequels in happiness

Sunghoon:- His name is Sunoo , My Business partner Cousin.

Mom :- Good to know now be quick and get married so that finally the company will be all yours.

Sunghoon:- hmm tell dad my greetings.

Toot toot~~

Sunghoon entered his room and plopped down on his bed . Massaging his temple he started at the ceiling.

As days passed, his mom was making it hard for him . It's not like he doesn't want to get married or stuff it's just that he was too young to get married right now .

He closed his eyes in despair to sleep but it never came to him .

He got up and walked to his desk and started working.

Time skip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sunoo pov

I was reporting the company with pictures i clicked . Taesung called and was asking how I got into the private meeting and how I got to know about it .

Who will tell him unlike the schedule he sends me everyday about Sunghoon is just half of what he does .

I was going to tell him this? Well no.
Tiffany & cosmopolitan magazine was also out by now .

I had nothing to do so i checked it,  again because I had nothing to do ! At least that's what I told myself. The pictures came out looking so fine...

 The pictures came out looking so fine