ch-19

"He...........sure is handsome....."  Sunoo whispered checking the beauty and perfection on his camera.

"How come he is so perfect!" The male beside Sunoo exclaimed.

"Hyung, how can I be this handsome?!" He asked Sunoo who was busy checking Sunghoon.

"Eat healthy maybe, or become Sunghoon" Sunoo replied

He walked where Sunghoon walked with the crowd clicking more pictures .

Right before the event was ending Sunoo left the venue walking on the street late at night .

The Alley where only silence was heard . Sunoo picked the pace when he felt scared and felt eyes on him .

Reaching out for his phone , he booked a taxi .
Right when the alley ended , he turned towards the main road. Thankfully there were many people .

He waited for a few minutes and entered the taxi when it arrived. A sigh of relief left the red haired male . 

He glared out of the window trying to figure out who was following him.

Back at the venue>>>>>>>>>

Sunghoon pov
When i arrived there were many people in here , i couldn't find the one i was waiting for .

After the event ended i walked towards my rest area . Taking a seat on the couch relaxing my back , my eyes turned to the gate when someone entered. 

"So what did you find out ?" I asked looking at him .

"He is a quite friendly and fun person, good choice" he blinked at me and continued "you got your hands on a pretty guy" . I looked at him with a shut up yet bored eyes .

"Enough of it , Jo"  i mumbled and started using my phone . 

Jo is my mother's sister's son . He is not korean . He lives here in Korea and sometimes pays me visits . Well not innocent he is .
He's involved in my every matter . He agreed to  spy on Sunoo , the poor boy thinks only he can stalk tsk.

I looked at Jo and told him to Stalk Sunoo . I got up and went to get my photoshoot done for Tiffany co magazine.
End of pov

Back at home ......

Jo threw the pillow beside him on the lady face who keeps on chatting.
"Yah! The fuck you want?!" Tracy aggressively told Jo sending him daggers which didn't affect the boy at all .
He passed a smile instead which made the lady more irritated .

"You keep on ranting about Sunoo" Jo said shrugging his shoulder .

He looked at Sunghoon who was not paying any of them any attention and was on his phone scrolling.

Heeseung passed Sunghoon a glass of water before sitting beside him on the couch.
Only these four alone in the massive living room of the park mansion

"Tch my Sunoo will soon become Park Sunoo" Tracy said with her hands intertwined.

"You're more excited than Sunghoon hyung himself" Jo told her.  Whom she reacted with a get lost face .

"But say whatever Sunoo is really cute" Heeseung said this time .

"I know right ! He is my brother after all"  Tracy exclaimed flipping her hair.   "Let me show some of his pictures from childhood to adulthood to you guys" like a proud mother she pulled out her phone .