Ch-5

He took his camera and made his way out .
Bringing his camera near his face . The thing he was most scared about happened. The fear started to crept inside .

His mind was blurred. He couldn't bring himself to press the button. His mind and his heart was scared. By the time his mind cleared

He looked at the black haired male cut the call and hurriedly entered the car. He thought of chasing the car but the slightest obviousness will ruin everything. Grip on his camera tightens.

He rushed to their apartment. Unlocking the main door, straight rushed into his room. Taking a seat, he turned on his laptop.

Soon after 30 minutes a car entered and in the 4th cam both Heeseung and Sunghoon entered inside .

No longer he can keep eyes on them. Installing camera inside was merely possible.

It's been 2 hours and in this time only one car left the park mansion and it wasn't the

black Benz they used. But in the meantime it was clear Heeseung lived in the Park mansion.

Sunoo covered his face with his palm. He hated the fact that he was scared. He tried fighting the urge to stop but the aura he felt surrounding the Black haired boy was enough for him to feel pathetic.

By the time Jake arrived the sun was already hidden. He entered Sunoo's room only to find the younger immersed into his computer while his laptop was still on with the footage of Park mansion.

He called the boy name to get his attention but failed. He leaned in to see what the younger was researching.

Yah! Hyung you want me to die ?! Jake giggled, shrugging his shoulders he said I called you but you were so busy.

How's mom? Sunoo asked his voice lacing with concern. Still as same, they say there is a few improvements. Sunoo nodded and thanked Jake. He bid good night.

Sunoo printed out the information he found. Making his way to his balcony. He inhaled the cool breeze.

His eye widen the moment his door bust open. Jake came inside with his phone. Look! The yang's and their crew are coming tomorrow for meeting. Jake said showing his phone screen.

So? Asked the red haired guy. So? My lord it's the perfect way to sneak inside the park building. Said Jake

You want me to sneak in as a crew member? Jake nodded But what can i do there?

All you have to do is place this. Jake said showing the GPS tracker in his hands.

What will this do? They never go anywhere except their daily work.

Yesterday lee Heeseung was seen near the airport. Jake tried explaining but Sunoo was not ready to believe. No no no it can't be true. He never left the mansion. I kept an eye on camera footages

 I kept an eye on camera footages

This photo was taken. Are you still not gonna believe? Seeing the photo younger was completely shocked by the fact .

Don't be disappointed maybe he left in the car.
After Jake left the room . Sunoo was now more troubled. Even after the reassurance of the elder was not helping.

The main question was, did he really leave the car?