Ch-22

Reading out aloud i looked at Hyung... "But I can't drive?" I said.
He was confused but soon said "I'll drop you there"

Sunoo was getting ready for tonight as he pulled out his camera. He walked out of his room .

"Are you ready hyung?" He asked looking towards Jake , who just nodded and slid his phone in his pocket as he stood up .

"Let's go Sunoo" Jake said taking the keys in his hand .

Sunoo was walking down his apartment Stair case as Jake pulled out his car out of the parking lot.

Sunoo entered the car . He pulled his phone out.

Focusing on driving Jake started "I'll wait at the street behind the the place"

"I mean , sure but I guess it's will take time , you sure you wanna wait till then?" asked Sunoo.

"Hmm" jake Hummed . As for him Sunoo safety is more important.

"But how will you get in?" Asked Jake . Sunoo smiled and pulled out his phone.
"I have the invitation" said The red hair boy

Sunoo arrived and got off the car as he walked towards the main venue .
He showed the invitation to the two bulky bouncers standing infront of him .

As they let him in , Sunoo's heart was racing rapidly.

He entered the bustling crowd . The music was loud people were busy dancing and some where busy with eachother , talking and chatting.

Sunoo was searching around to find the Man he is looking for......

His heart Ached when he saw Niki sitting there chatting with Jungwon .

His eyes started blurring out but as the crowd went wild and crazy. He looked towards the way to see what was happening but due to tears he couldn't. He quickly wiped his tears on his long white sleeves .

He looked up and found Sunghoon entering with a dashing smirk on his face . He pulled out the cameras and put it close to his eyes .

And with a sigh he started

*Shutter*shutter*shutter*