Ch-9

Watching the figure slowly disappearing the poor boy yelled

Mom ! No please don't leave me !

Sunoo eyes flickered open. He looked here and there .

He was in his room . The sun is hitting his curtain and the dim light comes inside his dark room .

He grabbed the water jar and poured the water in the glass .

Sunoo sat down on his bed and gulped down the water .

He went inside his bathroom . Staring at the mirror the faint tear stain on his face shows that he cried in his dream . No , not a dream but a nightmare.

He had these types of nightmares once in a while .
His mother telling him to do better and move on . He sighed and went to take a quick shower .

(?) pov

Tomorrow we are going for an opening ceremony. Jungwon himself came with an invitation.

He is my cousin's boyfriend . I can't say no as he adores his boyfriend so much .

Also one thing has been in my mind. That boy.
I have seen him somewhere. He looks like someone.

I heard Heeseung hyung calling for me. Looks like it's time for us to leave .

End of pov

Sunghoon threw his cigarette on the floor and left after crushing the cigarette with his feet .

He entered inside his Benz . It was one of the favourite car to use Though his car collection was very lavish .

His phone rang . The name flashed on his screen .

Trying too hard not to pick . He reached for it .

OTP

Sh :- Hello mom

Mrs p :- Hey good morning son , I sent you pictures to choose from . I haven't received any messages from you yet.

Sh :- I have told you many times not to send me any pictures, i don't have any interest in them .

Mrs p :- Then when will you get married huh ? So many times I have told you to at least get into a relationship. With that handsome face of yours you can get anyone .

Sh :- i don't have time for it mom .

Mrs p :- Oh how much I wish I could see my son get married before i die . ( dramatic)

Sh :- You are too young and energetic to die . ( chuckle)

Mrs p :- come on son

Sh :- ok I will call you later , I'm on my way .

Mrs p :- Sure, take care

Toot toot.......

Yahh ! Why are you in so much hurry . Jake exclaimed.

Ugghhh ! I'm late . Sunghoon will be arriving any minute, hyung . Sunoo was pacing here and there . Packing things he needed .

And now Jake was also panicking. Shoot ! It slipped out of my mind ......

Hyung while they are out , try to hack their mansion cameras . Sunoo explained before leaving .

_________________________________

Engenes please vote 💜💜