Ch-3

So what's the plan ? Asked the Aussie boy

Sunoo started explaining the plan he came up with .
That will do for now . Exclaimed Jake .
That night passed by and soon enough the Sun shined.

They are here ! Sunoo whispered shouted to Jake after putting his binocular aside.

As the black Benz stopped . In front of the huge building.
Sunoo's camera started shuttering.
Ugh fuck  . Red hair latter groaned . They were covering him like a blanket.  You didn't get any?
Actually I did get one . Said Sunoo checking the shots he took

 Said Sunoo checking the shots he took

Guess it's pretty much fine.  Send it to Taesung assistant.  Sunoo nodded in agreement

After waiting in the car for many hours , their plan started .
Jake started the engine and turned the steering wheel .
Not to be obvious they kept their car speed medium
Their actual plan was to find Sunghoon place .

Because even on the internet there was no actual information about his address and all .

They were hesitant to keep following them as they were almost entering the forest .
Should we continue to follow them ? Asked Jake
Though the younger was hesitant but gave in .

They continued following them . When the black Benz stopped Jake also stopped the car quite far .
Sunoo stepped out with sling bag

Be careful. Sunoo nodded . Waiting for Sunghoon and his secretary to enter the mansion. He himself entered the mansion slowly and carefully .

It was impossible to enter from the front gate as it was guarded .

Hiding from guards he somehow made it inside by climbing the wall . Taking a deep breath . We can do it . Sunoo mumbled. 

He unzipped the bag and started installing a hidden camera . He didn't succeed in installing one in the front gate as it was highly protected .
He did succeed in installing a few . Checking the footage on his laptop.  A smile crept on his lips .
This will do . He said proudly.

Works done . Sunoo whispered and turned off his earpiece. He climbed the wall and exited the mansion.