Ch-10

Hyung while they are out , try to hack their mansion cameras . Sunoo explained before leaving .

No one pov

Sunoo's plan was to arrive first at the scene and  wait patiently. His motive was to capture as many photos he can . But unfortunately he was late .
He just wishes  that he would arrive on time .

End of pov

Sunoo took the subway to the destination. Well he was sure entering inside would not be possible.

And if he is late , he will have to wait till god knows when to click pictures of them during farewell.

ᵀᴵᴹᴱ ˢᴷᴵᴾ >>>>>>>

Sunoo arrived at the destination. He was impressed by the hospital exterior.

The Yang family did work hard . Sunoo praised .

His tension went away as he got to know that there are many cameras and reporters here . So even if he sneaks and stands in this crowd he won't get caught .

He was waiting there ready with his camera . He heard a few people chatting about Sunghoon and Jay .

What caught him off-guard was that both were cousins . From what he heard  , it seems that they are not in good terms.

A bunch of people walked in first and then the crowd went wild .

Many whispers were heard , both good and shocked.

Lady one :- what Mr Park Sunghoon is  doing here ( gasp )
Lady two :- Looks like he is on good terms with the yang family.
Man one :- I think it happened after yesterday's meeting

Sunoo for a second got so immersed that he almost lost his chances to click pictures

*Shutter*  *shutter*  *Shutter*  *Shutter* ×9

Sunoo was going through the picture to find the perfect one

Sunoo was going through the picture to find the perfect one .

His mouth was opened in aww.  He didn't realise that he had started to admire the handsome man .

Sunoo received a message from Jake

Hey I got to know that the opening ceremony will start a little later than the actual time told in the media , maybe it's another media play or maybe to trick them .

Sunoo was just not liking the fact that this place is bustling .

___________________________________________________________

Please Vote Engenes 💜💜