Ch-11

Sunoo was just not liking the fact that this place is bustling

Sunoo saw that reporters were asking Sunghoon questions.
After reading Jake's message Sunoo was confused.

Also this much people here were making him feel sophisticated .

He came out of Daze when the camera started shuttering around him .

He looked at the main glass door . There stood a man and his staff .

Just not to miss anything he also started pressing the button

The picture came out just so fine

He turned around and asked the person beside him about the man

Oh don't tell me you don't know about him . He is Mr yang Jungwon's boyfriend.
How sweet he came back to Korea just to attend his function . The man told Sunoo

To be honest we didn't expect Park Sunghoon to be here . We were here to capture park Jay and yang jungwon hospital ceremony... It's strange you didn't know this .

The man stopped . Sunoo just smiled

He had long removed his mask and cap before entering the hospital building because no reporters from tv and or news used it as their dress code in such formal function

Excuse me which company are you from ? A lady asked smiling.

Her tagged say ' k news ', which is korea's most famous new channel.

Haha , it's not a big company like yours . Sunoo answered awkwardly .

He pulled out his phone and told her
I'mma take this call . He left from there .

Sunoo pov

Where's the bathroom. I want to use it . I groaned in annoyance because it was very hard to pass through the crowd .

I entered a corridor in search of the washroom .

There were many rooms i wonder where the bathroom is Well i finally found it.

Finally it felt more free and relaxed here . I wonder if Jake hyung hacked the cameras successfully .

After using the bathroom i stood near the washbasin for 10 or 20 minutes scrolling through my phone.

I finally decided to leave . All I wanted was Sunghoon pictures . I will get a bonus for giving them Jay pictures as well .

I don't want to do that but I'm sort on money . I need some extra cash . Also I wonder how mom is doing .

I decided to come out and leave.

End of pov

Engenes please vote 💜💜💜