Ch-15

"I kept trying and was about to give up but it's got connected" said Jake .
The red haired male was one 9th cloud . Jumping and smiling .

Sunghoon pov .

It's almost 12 am . I was working on files when Heeseung hyung entered. my room  .  I looked up in curiosity. 

"What brings you here at this time?" I asked him
"I did what you told me to , i gave them the access to the cctv" said Heeseung. "But why would you do that?"

"Well I find him interesting maybe?" I sighed
"Is it really it? Or you want something else from him" He asked me with a sharp gaze . "Well, sort of, I want to have a talk with him"

"Talk about wha-" Heeseung was cut off by another person entering and taking a seat on the couch near my left wall .

"Talk about marriage" said the lady .....
"Tracy what are you doing here at this hour"
Heeseung said all shock

End of pov .

"I came here because, he called me" she scoffed while looking at Sunghoon .

"Guys what's going on?" Asked Sunghoon secretary.

"So you see before the event i told him about my cousin stalking him secretly" Tracy explained.

"I bumped into that red haired boy and came to know he is the one stalking me" Sunghoon confronted.

"Wait , that red haired boy we met in company!?"
Sunghoon nodded .

"After the event he called me and told me he wants to marry my cousin" Tracy said without glancing at any of them .

"My parents keep on nagging and telling me to get married and that boy is fine" Said the black hair .

"So you're sure you want him ?" Heeseung asked again in which Sunghoon nodded in agreement.

Heeseung, though looking none too pleased, made no protest. He sat beside Tracy in silence gazing ahead as if he's hypnotized.

"Then why give him access when you can directly call him here to ask for his consent? He is Tracy's cousin right " Heeseung exclaimed after coming
out of trance.

"It's quite useless," sighed Tracy 'He will never listen to me"

"Why?" Asked Heeseung . "Well his father aka my uncle left his mother for another woman and you know his mother's heart was broken , she fell and hurt herself and the shock was so huge that she went into a coma and still hasn't recovered . So, he hates everyone related to his father so do I." Tracy explained . "I don't blame him though" she said .

"Well then it's tough to make him agree for marriage" 

"I want better for him , i will do whatever it takes to get him to marry you Sunghoon" Tracy got up and walked towards the ceo glass desk .

"He won't pick my calls but I will make sure he  receives prior letters on your schedule" she said placing her hands on the desk leaning in front of Sunghoon who was leaning his head back on his chair head rest with a smirk on his face .

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey we are very close to 1k views , i can't believe ʕ⁠´⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠'⁠ʔ , From today onwards my exams is starting i won't update until all my exams are over which won't take long though 🧸✨

Please Engenes vote for this chapter 💜💜💜
Byee~