ch-29

He looks like an Fairy . The way he was looking at the floor while walking up to me . I realised why Tracy was always protective towards him because he is someone a person can give up his/her life to protect him .

Sunghoon pov

After Tracy placed Sunoo hands on mine I walked towards the main stage..
The priest came towards us and stand with us .

Priest: "Do you , Sunghoon, take Sunoo to be your lawfully wedded spouse, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, 'til death do ya part?"

A sigh left my mouth as i puffed my chest a little and looked straight and with a nod  i replied "I do."

Then the priest looked at sunoo and started

Priest: "And do ya, Sunoo, take Sunghoon to be ya lawfully wedded spouse, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, 'til death do ya part?"

There was a pause of a few seconds but he said "I do." Which made me feel at ease .

Priest: "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce ya both as a married couple . Ya may kiss the bride."

Hearing the last words my gaze fell upon the red haired male..

As we both faced each other and I started to lean I can see how he closed his eyes shut. I saw Sunoo's nerves, a small smile tugged on  my lips.

finding his anxiousness endearing. Leaning in, I closed the distance between us, our lips meeting briefly.

The applause and cheers from the crowd filled the venue as we shared that moment. Glancing over, I caught sight of my mom, her joy evident as she jumped and clapped with happiness.

I slightly pat Sunoo back and moved away. My mom and dad approached us and congrats us .
End of pov

Mrs Park walked toward Sunoo , embracing him in her arms. As the lady passes a very genuine smile after pulling away. Her hands caressed Sunoo hair.

Sunoo eyes sparkled upon seeing her mother like behaviour towards him .

After so long he felt he was pampered and loved like a kid gets by their parents.

"I'm so happy Sunoo.. may you live a happy marriage life" She said her eyes never leaving the red haired male face .

"Thank you mom" Sunoo replied , Mr park patted Sunghoon shoulder.. and Smiled at Sunoo .

"We will return back to the mansion now you both can come after finishing up the function"
He said looking at Sunghoon who nodded his head .

As the old couple left Tracy and others ran towards them. Jo placed his arm around Sunghoon neck .

"So my married cousin now doesn't be too cheesy to Sunoo" he said as others just chuckled.

Niki meanwhile looked at Sunoo who was just staring at the bracelet Mrs Park gave him .

He stepped to him gaining Sunoo attention. The red haired looked at him confused.

"Missing Mom?" He said making Sunoo still and frozen.

He smiled at Sunoo "you can go tomorrow and meet her"
As soon as Niki said that Sunoo can go and meet his mom.  The elder looked happy.

A voice came from behind grabbing others attention. "Look who is here" Everyone looked at that direction and it was Heeseung.

Sunoo eyes widen as he ran towards the male he hugged the person beside Heeseung.

His eyes start to well up in tears.  It was his hyung,  his bestfriend, his brother... It was Jake .