ch-16

"He won't pick my calls but I will make sure he receives prior letters on your schedule" she said placing her hands on the desk leaning in front of Sunghoon who was leaning his head back on his chair head rest with a smirk on his face .

Jake came back in the apartment after taking out the letter and newspapers they received in their mail box .

He handed Sunoo a letter with his name on it .
"Who sent it to me?" Sunoo mumbled to himself.

He peeled off the seal and took out the Letter

My special person told me about the whereabouts Of Park Sunghoon leaving korea and going to Paris for one day because
of Company work . He will be in Seoul airport by 9:40am . Make sure to pay a visit for
scopes .
Yours , Unknown helper, Seoul.

That's what the letter said..... The red haired male was left with confusion. He passed it to Jake . He looked back at Sunoo after reading it .

"Who the hell is this?" The boy shook his head .

Sunoo sighed before crumpling the Letter before throwing it in the dustbin............

"Does someone know about us stalking Park Sunghoon? Are they playing some prank on us" Jake said .

"Leave it hyung don't waste your time on stupidity" Sunoo said with a frightened look in his eyes , Jake walked towards the kitchen .

The clock showed 9:35 . Inside the black Benz .
Heeseung said
" You think he will come"

Sunghoon looked at his wrist watch . "Maybe not today but very soon and I can tell that time is not far " he said with cold eyes .

He opened the car gate and stepped out with Heeseung following him

It's almost 12 am Sunoo was going through Sunghoon Wikipedia along with Heeseung and Jay .

His eyes went on screen top when the notification popped up .

"Park Sunghoon exclusive picture, him leaving for Paris!" Don't miss out!!
Tapped

He gasped . "The letter-" he whispered in a low .
Right in front of his eyes is the picture of park Sunghoon.

He brushed his hands on the picture on his PC
screen .

Deep down he felt relief rushed down his body but he shook that feeling off

Deep down he felt relief rushed down his body but he shook that feeling off .

Am i getting obsessed over you? . He yanked his fingers off the screen .

He walked out of his room and sat down on the sofa .

He felt like shrinking on the couch and hid himself away .

What's it Sunoo ? Asked Jake .

"The letter was right hyung . He went to Paris..... "

Jake knew what he meant by "He" .

"Who is that person who sent you the mail? and how does that person know where you live or you are Stalking Sunghoon?! " he Yelled out of frustration.

But Sunoo never replied.....

"Now we can do nothing other than waiting for him to return" said the boy .
Jake nodded and left the apartment.....

Soon after Jake left Sunoo's phone started buzzing..

Without checking he picked it up .
Sunoo:- Hello

_____________________________________________________________

Please vote engenes 💜💜💜 .  Take care of yourself and cherish every moment because you might never know if those moments will return....🕊️✨