Ch-12

I don't want to do that but I'm sort on money . I need some extra cash . Also I wonder how mom is doing .

I decided to come out and leave.

Sunoo walked out of the washroom . Hearing footsteps coming he entered the nearest room . Which was empty.

After a few minutes he finally got up and decided to leave the room .

He was walking and walking
' hey you forgot this ',  Sunoo turned around only to be greeted by the eyes he wanted to avoid the most .

He stared at Sunghoon. His eyes travelled to his hands and that's it HIS CAMERA YEAH ! HIS CAMERA

Why on earth I'm so unlucky. Why in the world does it have to be either him or Heeseung i bump into . Ugh ! Sunoo thought .

He walked towards the man with a smile and took his camera .

Praying that he didn't check anything. Of course he didn't or else why he would hand it back .

With a quick thank you Sunoo rushed outside .

There stood Sunghoon smirking . "So he is my little Stalker"

Flashback...................
As soon as Sunoo left Sunghoon entered his rest- area .
Sunghoon pov

I went to get some files. Heeseung hyung was busy with something . Before entering my room I saw a familiar figure leaving. Not mind other's business i entered my room .

There i found a camera. I remember what I was told last night .

I grabbed the camera and went through it. Pictures of me , Jay and others

End of pov

Sunghoon walked out with his teeth gritted. "you forgot this" .

End of pov

But when the other person turned around and faced him . A smug smirk formed on his lips .

Sunoo was walking home after checking up on his mother.
He entered their apartment. He came inside Jake's room after changing.

How is she ? Jake asked moving his chair away from his desk .

Sunoo shook his head . No progress. He mumbled sadly. 

Please vote engenes 💜💜💜