Chapter 2 Part 1: Moving and Decorating.

(^ Ava's room^)

Cassidy:

Today I'm moving some of my things into Perri's apartment. Mitch and Kim are moving in together leaving a spare room at Pel's. Both our parents and me and Pel believe that it would be beneficial if we lived together. Just for Ava.

I get up quite early and head into the bathroom. I have a quick shower and brush my teeth. I wrap a towel around me and my bump then go back into my room. I choose FaceApparel's new tee in black and my stretchy pregnancy jeans in light blue.

"Alex!" I call.

"Yeah?"

"Can I have some help please?"

Alex is now seven and more grown up.

"Can you please put my Adidas Superstars on. I can't do it."

"Sure!" She says pushing my trainers on.

"Thanks." I say hugging her.

"No problem."

I go over to my dressing table and plug in my hairdryer. After my hair is dry, I brush it through and straighten it. I add my natural makeup, grab my phone and head downstairs. Someone knocks the door so I open it.

"Hey babe!" Pel says following me into the kitchen. "Ready for today?"

"Yeah! I'm so excited!"

"Mitch moved out a few days ago, and my family and I has completed Ava's room!" He says hugging me.

"No way! I would've helped."

"No, you wouldn't! Not now your this pregnant!"

"I'm even more excited now!"

I grab a bottle of Iced Tea and watch as my mum, dad, Dan and Perri all load some boxes into Perri's mums car.

"We will pop around later to see what everything looks like." My dad says kissing my forehead.

"Okay, see you later."

Me and Pel get into the car and head over to my 'new' apartment. When we get there Perri covers my eyes with his hand and leads me somewhere.

"Ready? Welcome to Ava's room..." He says as he moves his hand away.

"Omg! No way! This is SO nice!" I say hugging him.

"Do you like it?!"

"I love it!" I say crying.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, it's just overwhelming that's all!"

We kiss for a couple of minutes. Then I rest my head on his chest.

"Your the best!" I say looking into his big brown eyes remembering why I fell in love with him.

"Shall we go get your things?"

"Yeah!"

I follow Perri to the car. He gives me the smallest and lightest box.

"I can carry more." I laugh.

"You could, but your not!"

Eventually we get all mine and Ava's clothes into Pels place.

"I'll unpack tomorrow." I say sitting on the sofa.

"Okay. Maybe later we could go to the studio?"

"We can go now."

Perri pulls me up off the sofa and we get back into Perri's car for the 3rd time and head over to the studio.

"Yeah sweet!" Dani says hugging me. "Have you moved in yet?"

"Yeah, just!" I laugh. "Look what Perri's family have done!"

I show her the photos of Ava's room on my phone.

"Wow that's really nice, well done Pel."

"Thanks. You coming?" Pel says nodding to the rehearsal room.

"Yeah, seeya!"

"Bye!" Dani says.

I follow Perri into the studio.

"Woah! Look at you rocking FaceApparel!" Ashley says hugging me.

"Aha, thanks!" I say spinning.

"We should take a photo and upload it!" Jord says.

"Would you mind?" Ashley asks.

"No, lets take some!"

They take a couple of shots of me in their top and upload them with the caption: Even carrying an extra person you can still rock @FaceApparel creds to @CassidyBaxter #followtheface :P

I retweet the tweet and so does 400 more people.

I stay at the studio for a few more hours as the boys rehearse. By 10pm I'm really exhausted.

"You tired?" Sam says sitting next to me.

"I'm so tired!" I say yawning.

"Right, good work today lads! See you tomorrow." Ashley calls turning off the music. "Remember to be down here for 9am cause we have a workshop!"

"Seeya!" I say as me and Pel walk back to the car. I so tired that I fall asleep in the 10 minute journey home.

"Babe? We're home..." Perri says shaking me slightly.

"Good." I mumble as I get out of the car.

I go into the kitchen, grab myself a bottle of water and head into the bedroom. I change into my onesie- one thing that still fits. And head back into the living room.

"I'm going to bed." I say to Pel.

"Okay babe. Sleep well!" He says standing up to kiss me.

I shuffle back into our bedroom and climb into bed. Within minutes I'm asleep.

Perri: 

I'm woken up in the middle of the night to Cassidy running into the bathroom. I quickly jump out of bed to follow her. I pull her hair out of her face and rub her back as she throws up into the toilet.

"I just want to sleep..." She cries.

"I know babe." I say sighing.

She brushes her teeth and faces me. She's exhausted and drained.

"Why can't I just get a good nights sleep?" She says sniffling.

I pull her into a warm hug.

"C'mon. Lets go back to bed..."

I lead her back to bed and climb in with her. Cassidy rests her head on my chest. We both fall back asleep within 10 minutes.