Chapter 7 Part 3: Leave.

(^Ava^)

Cassidy:

"Cassidy! Stop!" Ashley shouts as I walk up to the road.

I turn around.

"Why? Why do I have to go through this again? I can't believe Perri's done this again. Am I not good enough? I gave him a daughter, yet he has to go behind my back and kiss someone else. Not once but twice!" I say throwing my arms in the air. "I want to walk away right now and not look back."

"You don't deserve this." Sam says. "But you can't walk away from him. It would break him completely."

"Oh, okay. So he can break me time and time again- but that's okay. However if I want to leave, I can't?"

"No, that not what we mean." Ashley says. "What Perri did was out of order. He doesn't realize."

"So if I don't realize what I'm doing- it's fine. No, I'm not going to sort it out with him, he needs to come to me." I say taking Ava from Sam. "I'm sorry, but he said after Billy cheated on me- he wouldn't do the same. Do you know how hard it was to trust him? But he's blew that up now! It should be Perri out here stopping me- not you two."

"I know." Sam says. "Just think about what your doing... please."

"Look, you might not see me for a while. I will support you guys in everything you do. The only time you will see me down here is if I'm dancing or if I come to say hi." I say looking at Ava. "I'm sorry."

I start to walk off, tears filling my eyes. 

"Please Cassidy!" I hear Sam call.

I keep my head down and walk away not looking back. I need to get away from this place for a while. I need to speak to someone. Sadie. I walk over to Sadie's apartment knocking on the door. She opens it holding Carter.

"Cass? What's wrong?" She says as I stand there- in the doorway- tears falling down my cheek.

She ushers me inside and puts Carter down. I put Ava on the sofa before falling into Sadie's arms.

"He cheated on me again..." I cry.

"WHAT!" She says. "He didn't?"

"He did. I was at the studio and he turned up with her. She had Ava in her arms."

"He's a dick babe." She says looking at me. "You deserve more. What more does he want? You've given him a child, love, everything. You've given him everything."

"I'm obviously not good enough for him."

"Of course you are!" Sadie says.

"It's just why would he do this to Ava?"

Perri:

"You've seriously f*cked up there!" Sam shouts walking back into the studio not holding Ava.

"Where's Ava?" I ask.

"With Cassidy. You need to find her, she just stormed off." Sam continues.

"She's really hurt Pel. Why would you do it again? I thought you'd learn." Ashley says shaking his head.

"I know!" I say. "I don't know what happened!"

"Well you need to sort it out fast- she said she wasn't going to come back for you."

I shake my head. She can't just leave me.

"Mate, are you going to go after her?" Jordan asks.

I pull out my phone and dial Cassidy's number. After a while she picks up.

'Cassidy?'

'What do you want Pel?' Sadie says.

'Can I please speak to Cassidy?'

'You don't deserve to. You know what? You don't deserve her! I don't understand why you would do this to her for the second time! You just never learn. She gave you a child for god sake! Whilst she's looking after your daughter or doing some work, you sneak off to meet some chick! I don't think so! You should be here begging on your knees. I shouldn't be picking up the pieces. Cassidy's here crying thinking shes not good enough for you...'

The call is on loudspeaker so all the boys hear.

'Tell her I'm sorry. I love her so so much! I don't know what happened. I can't live without her...'

'Well then you better start begging.'

Sadie cuts the phone call off. The room is silent until Ashley starts to speak.

"You know Pel, Sadie's right. You need to get your ass around there, and you need to beg."

"I know, I'm going." I say heading towards the door.

Cassidy:

I listen in on what Sadie is saying to Pel. She's being harsh. But he deserves it.

"He makes me so angry!" She says passing me my phone.

"Same here." I say bluntly.

We sit and and watch some TV until I've calmed down. That's when there's a knock on the door. Sadie gets up and opens it. I can hear Perri's voice.

"Cassidy?" He says standing in front of me.

"What?" I say bluntly.

"It was a huge mistake what I did. I know that. I just want to say how sorry I am. I didn't want to hurt you again. I love you! I need you, Cassidy. You gave me Ava! I can't ask for anything more. Please say you will forgive me..."

"No." I say. "You promised Pel. I obviously aren't good enough for you, so you should probably leave."

"Cassidy, please." Perri says.

"Leave Pel, just go..."