Chapter 8 Part 2: Talent.

(^Video is the choreography^)

Cassidy:

It's been a week since I got a black eye and I persuaded Perri not to call the police on Billy.

I wake up to rain hitting the windows. I sigh and sit up rubbing my face. I click my phone to see the time. 7:30am. I don't really want to go out today.

"Morning babe." Perri says putting on his glasses.

"Hey." I smile.

"Are you going to come down the studio today?" Perri asks.

I shake my head and look down.

"Please babe. Don't let your black eye stop you from going out. You look beautiful." Perri says placing a piece of hair behind my ear.

"It looks terrible though. People will stare."

"Who cares- come on please?" He smiles.

"Fine..." I say getting up and heading over to the wardrobe.

I flick through my clothes as Perri pulls on his black jeans. Finally I choose my skinny blue ripped jeans and a plain white tee. I sit down at the dressing table and push my feet into my black pumps. I decide to do full makeup to try and cover the damage around my eye. Once I'm ready I head into Ava's room.

"No need babe- I've done everything!" Pel says holding Ava.

"What would I do without you, eh?!" I say nudging him.

"Aha- are you ready to go?"

"Yeah." I sigh.

"You look fine, honestly." He says as I play with the ring he brought me.

"Promise?" I ask looking up at him.

"Promise."

We get into Pel's car and head over to Dancework. We pull up at the same time as Sam and Warren.

"Cassidy!" Sam says hugging me.

"Hey Sam!" I say smiling.

We head into Studio 1 and meet the rest of the boys. It's about another 15-20 minutes for everyone to be here. All the boys come over and give me a 'Welcome Back' hug.

"Right, I think as Cassidy is here and we aren't doing any big shows that need rehearsing, I think we should choreograph a dance for you Cass!" Ashley say.

"Are you serious?!" I say shocked.

"Yeah lets do it!" Jordan says pulling me up.

"Lets do it to 'Yonce' by Beyonce!" Perri says winking.

We create an amazing dance about strength. I love it. After I've gone through it the boys cheer. During the break the music is on shuffle. A new song that I like 'Let it go' by James Bay comes on. I start singing along in my own little world.

Perri:

All the boys are talking to each other with the music in the background. Jordan signals for us to be quiet. We all go silent to hear a voice like an angel singing from the other side of the room. Cassidy!? I never knew she could sing!

Cassidy is sat on the mats singing to Ava. It's amazing, beautiful...

'Come on and let it go, 

Just let it be,

Why don't you be you,

And I'll be me...'

When the song finishes all us boys are stood with our mouths open looking at Cassidy. She looks up and pulls a face.

"Why are you all staring at me?" She asks smiling slightly.

"You can really sing!" I say still pretty shocked.

"You've got to be joking!?" She says shaking her head.

"Trust me he's not! You've got a talent in singing as well as dancing." Jordan says.

"You should go on Britain's got Talent!" Ashley says.

"No, no! I can't do that!" She says standing up.

"Why not?" I say frowning.

"I would make a fool of myself!" She insists.

All us boys disagree.

Cassidy:

After the boys have given up telling me I should go on BGT, we get back to dancing. We stay at the studio until 6pm. I'm so tired by the time we get home. Perri puts Ava to bed, then joins me on the sofa. 

"You should really go on BGT!" He says as I rest my head on his chest.

I sigh.

"I will think about it..." I say closing my eyes.