In Her Own Words: Kenya Halliday

When it comes to being the queen diva, there's no one who can make a loser's life a living hell better than I can. And when it comes to that beanpole-thin runt of my godbrother Bay'Vion Copeland, my main goal was to make sure that he had no one else to lean on other than me. He was my perfect expendable whipping boy and personal slave since his late parents were too busy with getting ready for the new baby and I made sure that everyone else ignored his pathetic behind. Besides, he's too much of an oddball to even survive the Lower Ninth Ward in New Orleans, so all he needed to do was accept his fate of a sad life being my chew toy until it was time to put him out of his misery.

Then his parents and unborn sibling died, which was okay since it would only be a matter of time until I decided to get rid of Vion and find someone else.

But then that witch of his aunt and her husband took him to Virginia, them and basically everyone who wasn't my fellow lackeys saying that Vion needed to get away from me and live his own life. Vion's life was him being my perfect slave and I was all he needed. And I can't let him be swept away by some group of pretty boys who run their hometown and make any guy into one of their preppy neophyte of their Borg collective. And with Vion's secret heritage soon to be revealed, it's up to me to make sure that he is taken out of this world before he claims his birthright. I'm not going to allow that to happen because people say so! One way or another, I'm going to Stonehaven Pointe and talk sense into Vion before bringing him home, whether by his volition or by me carrying him in a body bag and me ready to face capital murder charges and a future of being executed!

My name is Kenya Halliday and I'm the ghetto diva of the Ninth Ward! And those John Dandy losers aren't getting their hands on my Vion, my chew toy and expendable sacrifical lamb!

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!