Prologue (Act Two)

Gentle reader, I bet by now that you're wondering when the real moments of this masterpiece of this story are set to begin.

Well, I can honestly say that you are in luck.

I must warn you, however, that there are secrets from the past that were kept from Vion and would soon be revealed and the first leg of the transformative journey will take place. Some of the events which will take place are not meant for the faint-hearted or the morally-conservative. I will give you all a chance to reconsider moving forward with this story and seek lighter fare because once you dive in and discover the taboo, sensually forbidden, and even the most absurd and yet are unprepared for what will follow...I warned you.

But if you are prepared and are willing to take a walk on the wild side, then I will allow you all the moment to check in on your loved ones and friends on you phones, replenish your snacks and beverages, and even put this story on hold to handle your other affairs regarding work or school.

Now that you're finally prepared, I will ask you one question: are you seated comfortably with everything that you need for your reading pleasures?

Then let's begin.

With love and all due respect,
Sir Jay D. Evers.

I give you fair warning, boys and girls! Act two of this story is going to be full of homoerotic passions, sci-fi madness, and lots of surprises that will leave your mind blown! I am bound to warn you of what's ahead to make sure that you know to govern yourselves accordingly. So this is your chance right now to find some lighter fare if you think that you're not ready for what's to come because once you read on with act two and find yourselves unprepared with what's ahead (homoerotica, sci-fi realness, secrets and scandals, and so much more)...well, I only warned you.

But if you are thirsty for more and want to take a walk on the wild side, then feel free to make sure you       are caught up with act one because act two officially begins with the next chapter as Vion comes face to face with his late parents in a dream sequence! Don't you dare miss out!

Dedication: AllstarBeatzMarie.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!