Blood Petals

Vexel POV

"I would not lie to you, Vexel." Lilith states, walking into my field of vision. "You came here because you feel as if they won't accept you because of what you are." I look up at the demon.

She stood there, arms crossed in front of her. She was looking at me curiously. "I've been telling you the truth since the beginning. I told you what they did because I knew we would understand each other. We are both victims of the Eternal Conflict. Bound to it at every turn."

"Why did this happen to me?" I ask, unsure if she had the answers. I wasn't sure I wanted the answer.

"You were the strongest." Lilith states, stepping closer to me. "They were afraid of the power you wield." She places a finger on my chin, looking into my eyes. "I told you what you were from the beginning because I knew you'd figure it out. Let me show you."

I felt an odd feeling of vertigo, as if Lilith had just drugged me. I loose all feeling in my body, feeling as if everything was spinning before me. I look at Lilith, trying to speak but words wouldn't come out of my mouth.

I close my eyes for a moment, but when I open them, I'm not in the burning hells. I was in a room I recognized. I saw myself, sitting down on a bed. I looked young, like a teenager. My hair was still long then, but it wasn't shaved. Younger me had it pulled back. I looked confused.

Someone walks into the room. They looked similar to me, but younger and with blonde hair. They gasp at the sight of me. "Vexel?" They ask. I looked up at them, confused. "How are you... here?" They ask. That's when I noticed it. The cloths I was wearing were covered in blood. The clothing was torn and blood covered the floor. "Arid!" They yell.

"Wh-where... am I?" Young me says. I remembered this moment, but it was all too fuzzy to remember like this. A face appears behind the first person. They too gasp.

"Ralmalani... if this is some sick joke, I will hurt you." Ralmalani looks back at Arid. Arid looked nothing like me but he had the same blonde hair as Arid.

"You really think this is a joke? You know Vexel wouldn't do that." Arid sighs. "Vexel?" Ralmalani asks again, sitting beside me. She puts an arm around my shoulder. "Get some rest, alright? Mother will be home soon."

"Who?" Young me asks. Ralmalani looks at Arid with a confused look on her face. She walks back over to Arid.

"Look around." She whispers to him. "I don't think he's Vexel."

"It looks like him, Ral." Arid responds. "Who ever wanted to hurt him has definitely done some damage. Let's just wait until mother gets home. She'll know what to do." The pair of them looked younger than I was then. Maybe they were younger siblings. I truly didn't remember them.

I look beside me, there stood Lilith. We were watching the vision together. "That's me." I state, still watching the boy on the bed. Ralmalani tells him to lay down and try to get some sleep.

"That was you, before you became the new Vexel. Here, you had no idea who you were or what you are." Lilith states.

Ralmalani and Arid leave the room. There the boy laid with his eyes shut but I knew he wasn't sleeping.

Lilith steps out of the shadows, or at least a shadow of her. She kneels in front of the bed. "I'm telling you this now, because we are alike, Vyriviz." She whisperers. Younger me's eyes open and he stares into the demons face. He didn't react. "You are strong and you will discover who and what you are." She whispers to him. The vision starts to fade until it was no more.

"Im not that boy." I state once I recover from the vision. I was back in hell. "I don't recognize Ralmalani or Arid either."

"They were your biological siblings. You later forgot them when the prime evil took over the boy." Lilith states. "You and he became one. You are him."