3 | ◊ 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐭 ◊

Who is here after watching my reel?

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞❞

• YUVIKA •

Raghuvanshi were lunatics and my husband Viraj' Raghuvanshi was the one ruling them. The one who thinks everything and everyone should work according to him. He was the one holding the strings of everyone in this household.

I stood in front of the mandap in the same place I was four years ago. Where Married to him. The music echoed in the background signifying the entry of the bride.

I excused myself and took out my phone from my clutch dialed his number, but the call went to voicemail and he didn't answer or maybe he didn't bother to answer I dialed his number again, and this time he picked up the phone and snapped.

"Yuvika, if I'm not answering any calls, it means I'm busy," he said, his voice so cold that my bones shivered, I hung up the phone, knowing he didn't like it. My phone started ringing again and looked at the screen, it was him. For a few seconds, I didn't answer his call- I didn't bother to answer his call, after five minute I picked up the phone and held it close to my ears.

"You hung up on me, Yuvika?" he asked, his voice slightly hoarse, I rolled my eyes.

"if someone isn't answering a call, Mr Raghuvanshi, it means they're busy," said, ignoring his previous statement. I could feel him taking a deep breath.

" I'll deal with you when I come there " he uttered and I was frozen already regretting my decision

The music changed soft song played in the background and I shifted my gaze toes

As I stood there, my gaze fixed on the entrance, my heart fluttered with excitement. The grand hall was adorned with delicate flowers, their sweet fragrance filling the air. Soft music began to play, creating the ideal atmosphere for the momentous event.

And then, she appeared. Meher, the bride, gracefully made her way towards the altar, her beauty shining through the veil that covered her face. Four men, dressed in traditional attire, held the pavilion above her head, symbolizing the sanctity of the ceremony.

Her baby pink lengha flowed elegantly around her, adorned with intricate embroidery and shimmering sequins. Every eye in the room was captivated by her ethereal presence. I couldn't help but tap my feet on the ground, eagerly awaiting Viraj's arrival tired of answering everyone's questions gaze about his whereabouts

Rivaan stood there, frozen in place, his eyes fixed on Meher. It was an embarrassing moment, as Meher extended her hand towards him, expecting his assistance to climb the stairs of the altar. Yet, he remained motionless, lost in his thoughts.