4 | ◊ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 ◊

❝ 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐞, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐈 𝐲𝐞à𝐫𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ❞

.
• Y U V I K A •

As his eyes locked with mine, a surge of electricity coursed through my veins. Our reflection in the mirror captured us, our bodies standing so close, almost entwined. His touch on my bare back sent shivers down my spine, and I felt my knees weaken under the weight of his gaze.

Time seemed to stop for a second as he grinned, his presence seductive and commanding. He stood there, clad only in his pants, while I stood before him in my lengha, the absence of a dupatta leaving me vulnerable. His fingers delicately untangled my hair, as if he knew exactly how to handle each strand with care and tenderness.

There was no need for words, for he understood my unspoken desires. With each gentle tug, he freed me from the hook that held my hair captive, and a sigh of relief escaped my lips.

With a gentle  touch, he turned me to face him, our bodies colliding with eachothers My back facing the mirror, I clutched his shoulder for support, my heart racing in sync with his. The flutter of my eyelashes revealed a mix of vulnerability and desire as I looked up into his eyes, completely captivated by his presence.

His hands, like silk, glided along the curve of my hips, leaving a trail of anticipation in their wake. With each undone hook, the fabric clung to his touch, teasingly holding on to its final restraint. As his hands moved upward, a slow, seductive dance, my breath hitched in anticipation of what was to come.

With a gentle tug, my hair cascaded forward, revealing the expanse of my bare back. The air crackled with tension as he took a deep breath, savoring the moment.

His hands expertly undid the last hook, relieving the tension that had built up between us,Gripping his shoulder more tightly, I closed my eyes

The padded fabric pressed against my skin, causing a slight discomfort, but I willingly endured it, lost in the moment. His touch ignited a fire within me, my senses heightened by the intensity of his presence.

Eyes closed, I leaned into him, surrendering to the desire that enveloped us both. His hand gently cradled my neck, guiding me to look upwards, where I saw the burning desire reflected in his mesmerizing grey eyes. We were prepared to take that next step,

But as the moment came to an end, the spell was broken by the sound of a rattling door. He took a step back, his gaze shifting between me and the blouse I held with my hands. The door kept rattling, breaking our little moment together.

Swiftly, he retrieved his shirt from the suitcase, draping it across his broad frame. Without a backward glance, he left, as if the moments we had shared meant nothing. I exhaled heavily, the weight of the moment lingering in the air, and closed the door with a resounding thud, knowing that he despised such displays of emotion.