14 | ◊ 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ◊

❝𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜à𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲

À𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠,𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❞

• 𝐘𝐔𝐕𝐈𝐊𝐀 •

Inside the grand mansion, a booming voice echoed, startling Viraj. His brows furrowed, a frown etching onto his face. Our eyes met as he distanced himself, grabbing a shirt from the couch. I followed, hastily fixing my appearance, while Shivaansh's voice grew louder.

"What is this, Rivaan?" Shivaansh's yell reverberated as we descended the stairs. Viraj, now buttoning his shirt, questioned with a cold tone upon reaching the living room. There, in the center, stood Rivaan, his back turned, and Shivaansh confronting him.

Viraj's icy voice broke the tense silence and demanded an explanation.

" What is going on shivaansh? "

As we moved past Rivaan, my gaze met his, the instigator of chaos in the mansion. A gasp escaped me at the sight of him, adding a layer of shock.

As everyone's attention was fixated on Rivaan. His face told a story of a rough fight - cuts on his lips, a scar on his cheek, a bloodied hand, and messy hair. I couldn't believe his eyes. It was like looking at a completely different person.

"What's going on, Rivaan?" Viraj asked, trying to make sense of the scene. It was as if he could feel the pain etched on his brother's skin, and the urge to avenge it surged within him. Viraj, clenching his fists, confronted Rivaan.

Rivaan, seemingly unfazed, replied, "None of your business."

"I'm your brother; don't talk like that. Everything that concerns you is my concern" Viraj asserted, his irritation palpable, punctuated by an eye roll that spoke volumes about his exasperation with Rivaan's attitude.

Shivaansh jumped in, asking,
"Who did you fight with?" The room hung in suspense.Rivaan's eyes met those of his brother. Viraj's jaw clenched a mixture of concern and frustration etched across his face.

"We need to know what happened, Rivaan. You can't just brush this off" he insisted, his voice firm with a protective edge. Rivaan, remained defiant, a storm brewing beneath the surface of his stoic expression.

"It doesn't matter. I can handle my problems" he retorted, his gaze avoiding direct contact with Viraj's piercing eyes.

" Rivaan - " Shivaansh tried getting an answer from his brother but the loud yell of Rivaan made me startled.

" I said I could handle my problems bhai" Rivaan's voice thundered through the room, making me flinch. Viraj's hand found mine, offering silent reassurance amid the turmoil.