26 | ◊ 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞? ◊

Thank you for waiting patiently 💗

Not edited!

❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧,𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 ❞

• Y U V I K A •

Last night, I drifted off to sleep with this big goofy grin plastered on my face. Yeah, I know, it probably sounds silly, right? It's just that... well, even the littlest things he does, the smallest words he says, they have this way of making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

God I'm soo stupid

I mean, I'm a book girl

I can't just settle for the bare minimum. That's not me.

Then, out of nowhere, I swear, it's like my own brain starts chiming in, saying,
" You settled for the bare minimum the day you tied the knot with him." I couldn't help but roll my eyes at that.

' it's not like I had a choic-' Ahem ahem -well, I guess I can't really argue with that voice.

The flick of his finger interrupted my thoughts. I looked up to see him standing there, and I just rolled my eyes.

"Everyone's waiting downstairs, Yuvika. Where are you lost?" he asked, looking confused.

I glared at him but didn't say anything.

"Yuvika? Where are you lost?" he repeated, touching my shoulder.

"In a world where Viraj Raghuvanshi doesn't exist," I just rolled my eyes again and said, and brushed past him touching my shoulder with his. He looked stunned, and stood there dumfolded  and I made my way towards the dinning table.

It was a typical Sunday morning, the atmosphere at the Raghuvanshi household was laid-back, with everyone relishing the chance to catch up on sleep following a lively reception the night before. And the luxury breakfast turned into a brunch. Everyone was just lazing around the living room

Except for Viraj Raghuvanshi of course. Despite being exhausted from the previous night's reception, he still rose early, went to the gym, and dressed in his suit for work on Sunday.

Sometimes I just pity his employee to have a boss like him. Who was soo demanding to keep up with.

I walked over to the table and took a seat. Viraj joined me after a few minutes, checking his emails on his phone. I shot him a glare, but he just rolled his eyes and kept scrolling. Irritated, I stayed silent, trying to focus on my hunger.