9 | ◊ 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ◊

❝ 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬 à𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡à𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐥à𝐬𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 ❞

• A V Y A A N A •

Life kept hitting me hard. It felt like the world was out to get me. It left me adrift in a vast ocean of emptiness, where hope was but a distant flicker. However, amidst the suffocating darkness, a flicker of purpose emerged: the pursuit of justice.

I had reached new heights in my career as a proficient and successful surgeon, living up to my reputation and receiving recognition for my achievements. But alas, fate had a cruel twist in store for me. They callously snatched away the one person who gave my existence meaning - my mother. My heart was left with a deep hole that could never be filled by success or achievement because of the anguish of that loss.

Still, I vowed to never give up on pursuing justice. I would defy the very laws of nature and challenge the forces that conspired against me.

Life unfolded before me like a canvas painted in the darkest shades. Every step felt like I was falling through an unending chasm, adrift in an ocean of doubt with hopelessness casting shadows over my course. Day by day, I fought to rediscover myself, to reclaim the vibrant colors that once adorned my world.

Like A hollow vessel, my spirit fragile as delicate glass, stood amidst the blows and disappointments that shattered me into countless pieces. The echoes of sorrow resonated in each crack in my heart, threatening to consume me entirely.

Yet, within this brokenness, I found an unexpected strength. Like a phoenix rising, I gathered the shards, determined to rebuild myself.

I turned myself into cold-blooded emotionlessness, and cruelty. Nothing else could compare to my unwavering quest for justice on behalf of my late mother.

I was willing to walk on dangerous terrain because the fire inside of me burned so fiercely. My heart, which had once been warm, now beat only for the cause, justice for my mother.

"I will do whatever it takes, even if it means upending heaven and hell's very foundations."

Even it means. Bringing them on their feet

I waited silently for years, waiting for the right moment that never seemed to come. Then he came into my life like a tornado, bringing everything together into a disorganized symphony.

It was not until that moment that I realized how much I needed him. And now I could never let him go. Until I want. I was shamelessly egotistical and clung to him.