37 | 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

A suprise update!  Thank you for 500k views ❤️ ✨

• Y U V I K A •

We spent the night on the jal Mahal and the morning rose up. I didn't want to wake up thinking of the possibility of this all turning out to be a dream.

What if everything turned back to normal as it was when we went back to udaipur? I wondered deep generoused in my thoughts.

"Welcome to the Golden Leaf, sir," the attendant's melodious voice cut through my musings. "This is your suite. The master bedroom lies to the right, while to your left, you'll find a private pool. Simply give me notice when you wish for it to be heated. Everything you might require is at your disposal. If you need anything further, our room service is merely a call away. Enjoy your stay”

We walked inside the suite. It was beautiful with a view of the lake.

"How many days are we going to stay here?" I asked, not knowing what was going on in his mind. Viraj Raghuvanshi is so unpredictable. No one can guess what he will do next.

"Two days or maybe even more if you want," he said, and I sighed.

"We can't stay here, Viraj," I said, and he turned towards me, raising his eyebrows.

"Why, is there a problem? Is the suite not good enough for you? We can book another one if you want," he said without giving me a chance to speak.

"The suite doesn't have any problem. It's about Viru," I said, and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"What about that vicious creature?" he grumbled, and I glared at him.

"Don't call him that," I said, and he huffed.

"Yeah, I will when you stop calling him 'Viru,' he said, and I rolled my eyes.

"He can't stay alone there. Even Rivaan isn't there, Avyaana and Shivansh are always busy. So how will my baby survive without me? In that place, he will be scared," I rambled, and he glared at me.

"He is a dog. And not your baby. And he will be just fine without you. He will survive the same way he did when you weren't around him. And that's Raghuvanshi Mahal you are talking about. No one will eat him there," he said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Of course, no one will eat him since you are here," I muttered.

"But still, I can't leave him there on his own," I said, worried, and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll inform the housekeepers to take care of him," he muttered, and I grinned.

I took out my phone and made some calls. Then I wandered around the suite. It was beautiful. As I opened the door, I heard a bell ringing. One of Viraj's tall bodyguards stood by the door, holding a bag. His gaze shifted down when he saw me. I stepped aside as he entered, carrying the shopping bags.