21 | ◊ 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 ◊

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥 ❞

• A V Y A A N A •

Seated on my bed and illuminated by the light from my MacBook, I viewed ten reports that revealed a secret history of Lifecare Hospital. Each paper cradled a dark secret, like pieces of a puzzle begging to be solved.

The victim, Sunita Varma, emerged from the faded news article, everything matched with the details in the first report. A healthy 28-year-old, her life took a dark turn during a routine medical procedure at Lifecare, leading to her death.

The words on the aged news article unfolded before me like the chapters of a long-lost mystery novel.

I Read the report further finding out that Sunita's health took a turn for the worse with mysterious complications in her blood tests, a sharp decline in blood pressure, and unexplained respiratory distress. Leading to her death.

Holding the death report, the connection became  to a hidden past.The room held its breath as the mystery unfolded, lingering for fourteen years.

I read the symptoms hoping I'd connect something but the symptoms weren't anything major

I read the article on my Macbook:
The hospital's mistakes and lack of attention caused the deaths. They didn't handle routine procedures well and ignored warning signs, and The hospital's carelessness is responsible for the tragic deaths.

The hospital administrator, Anika Roy, and her staff are culpable for their serious mistakes and the heartbreaking disasters that happened while they were in charge.

As I scrolled down there were a lot of headlines making my heart shutter.

Anika Roy: A Murderer?"

Anika Roy Arrested Connected to Hospital Deaths.

11 Lives Lost in Lifecare Hospital Tragedy.

I felt a chill go down my spine, frustration rising inside me. I sighed and leaned against the headboard, choosing to take a step back from the mystery for now. Uneasiness crept in, and I closed my eyes, trying to calm the migraine threatening to surface.

I took a deep breath and put the report in a file. Suddenly, the door opened. It was him again, coming in without warning. I wished he would knock, but he just walked in, ignoring my annoyed look.

Clad in a crisp white shirt, sleeves neatly folded, he moved to the closet, slipping into a well-tailored black suit.

His reflection in the mirror caught my gaze. I watched as he met my eyes, unfazed by my silent protest.